Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Leeds, July 1981

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
3-3 at home against Bournemouth in 1994 - I think we were 3-0 down at half time?

4-4 at home against Orient in 1997 - officially the best game ever. 4-1 down at one point I believe?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
2005 CL Final. 3-0 down to a team containing

Nesta
Maldini
Cafu
Stam
Gattuso
Pirlo
Seedorf
Shevchenko
Crespo
Kaka

Yet Liverpool were crowned European club champions.

Context, the opponents, the occasion, underdogs before a ball was kicked - no comeback matches this.

el punal

I seem to remember us coming back from 2-0 down to beat Sheffield Wednesday 3-2 at The Goldstone.

Eric Potts with the winner?

Not quite. We were 1-0 at half time. Wardy missed a penalty! But went on to equalise in the 54th minute. Albion were awarded another penalty which Nobby Horton converted. Steve Piper got the third towards the end of the game, while Wednesday got their second just before the final whistle. Promotion secured!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The Leicester 3-2 win, as immortalised in NSC Gold, was a bit special and a huge comeback in football ability. We were bloody awful in the first half, it was no wonder people left at HT. I remember being at the burger van behind the Family Stand at HT and questioning if it was worth the hassle. Robbie Savage was copping most of my ire, he was bloody useless. Worse than useless.

Fortunately he was subbed at HT, never to play for us again. That second half was just magical, just a shame that it was an evening game and Hove Seagull, Hans Kraay Fan Club and I didn't have our children at the match.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
If we are allowed to go outside of football, then Ben Ainslie leading the USA yacht team to win the last 8 races in the 2013 Americas Cup to win it 9-8 has to be right up there.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
One that sticks in my mind was in the promotion year of 1971/72.

Late March Home against Torquay. Snowy day.

0-1 with a few minutes left to play, with a defeat being a disaster!

We ended up winning 3-1.

Huge relief!

phoenix

May 18, 2009
The old Division 1. Coventry 3 Brighton 0 after about 60 mins.

Gordon Smith hatrick in 20 minutes finished 3-3.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I was at White Hart Lane when Spurs had Man City in the cup (had tickets to see Zamora but he was sold the week before the match!!). Spurs leading 3-0 at half time and as they trapsed off, Joey Barton was shown the red card for discussing things inappropriately with the Ref. Down to 10, they came back to win 4-3.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Barcelona 6 PSG 5 on aggregate, last season's Champions league. Barca needed 3 goals in the 88th minute, and with the help of a shady decision or two, got them.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Not spectacular but very memorable

2-1 Pompey

Nelson brace in the last minute

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
2005 CL Final. 3-0 down to a team containing

Nesta
Maldini
Cafu
Stam
Gattuso
Pirlo
Seedorf
Shevchenko
Crespo
Kaka

Yet Liverpool were crowned European club champions.

Context, the opponents, the occasion, underdogs before a ball was kicked - no comeback matches this.

Cobblers. They only came back to draw the game.

If we're talking underdog comebacks, hows this from the FA Cup 2015.

Chelsea 2
(Cahill 21, Ramires 38)
Bradford 4
(Stead 41, Morais 75, Halliday 82, Yeates 90+4).

Chelsea were reigning Champions and top of the Premier League again at the time. Bradford were in League One. That was probably the most incredible FA Cup result in recent history.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Barcelona 6 PSG 5 on aggregate, last season's Champions league. Barca needed 3 goals in the 88th minute, and with the help of a shady decision or two, got them.

This was incredible. Shame Champions league is hidden away on BT Sport.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Cobblers. They only came back to draw the game.

If we're talking underdog comebacks, hows this from the FA Cup 2015.

Chelsea 2
(Cahill 21, Ramires 38)
Bradford 4
(Stead 41, Morais 75, Halliday 82, Yeates 90+4).

Chelsea were reigning Champions and top of the Premier League again at the time. Bradford were in League One. That was probably the most incredible FA Cup result in recent history.

Relax, it's only a debate. We respect all opinions.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
28th December 2002

Two very very late Steve Sidwell goals in the 90th minute. That was the same night Brighton Bears scored with a last second buzzer wining shot vs Chester Jets at the Brighton Centre - good times.

Also

Clearly the Swindon game should be in the mix

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here