Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Joshua v Parker

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
Funny thing is, I guarantee the troll will still watch the fight and will most definitely have something to say about it afterwards.

Isn't it time you put your nails away and stopped bitching?

If you got something to say, say it directly to me and stop riding on the coattails of the over AJ worshippers.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Isn't it time you put your nails away and stopped bitching?

If you got something to say, say it directly to me and stop riding on the coattails of the over AJ worshippers.

420345_521857977856872_179786087_n.jpg

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Pretty dull stuff so far , this Crolla fight is very tedious

Agreed, don't really get fights like this. Ramirez looks durable and a decent enough boxer, but he was clearly losing and did not try to do anything different, or step up his work rate.

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
Give it a rest. You have established that you do not rate Joshua, that is fine. Just please stop going on about it. You have killed this thread which might have been a nice place for people to discuss the fight.

If I want to post an opinion on here I will dude.If AJs lovers can't take a different opinion from mine and need to drag it out
with pathetic and petty tripe it's up to them.
Actually I do rate AJ.If you bothered to read my post's you would know I have said he needs to do more before people
big him up.
As for Pantani, personally am not interested in sports riddled with cheats.
Ciao.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
If I want to post an opinion on here I will dude.If AJs lovers can't take a different opinion from mine and need to drag it out
with pathetic and petty tripe it's up to them.
Actually I do rate AJ.If you bothered to read my post's you would know I have said he needs to do more before people
big him up.
As for Pantani, personally am not interested in sports riddled with cheats.
Ciao.

:lolol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Doping_cases_in_boxing That is a lot of drugs cheats in a sport that does not really test for PEDs properly.

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
:lolol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Doping_cases_in_boxing That is a lot of drugs cheats in a sport that does not really test for PEDs properly.

I think we both know this is a mere drop in the ocean compared to cycling.
Also whereas in cycling those at the very top have been proven to be cheats,
in boxing it's not the case.

Anyway that's another subject for another day.

For today let's concentrate on he who compares himself to Ali.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I think we both know this is a mere drop in the ocean compared to cycling.
Also whereas in cycling those at the very top have been proven to be cheats,
in boxing it's not the case.

Anyway that's another subject for another day.

For today let's concentrate on he who compares himself to Ali.

Let's do it another day. Just to give you a heads up there are more than 20 former World Champions on that list, so prepare your argument based on World Champions not being at the very top of boxing.:rolleyes:

I won't engage with you further tonight though. As I want to talk about tonight's fights.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I don't think that AJ is a technically great boxer, but I think he is the best out there at the moment, which probably says a lot for the current heavyweight division.

Lewis, Tyson etc.. would beat AJ at their peak.

That being said I do like the different attitude he has, showing respect for his opponent and not getting caught up in hyperbole. I look forward to AJ vs Wilder later in the year, and then hopefully he smashes Fury's face in next year.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Big upset tonight. The big body builder will run out of gas ala Bruno in the past. Parker has to dance like Ali for the first 4 rounds though

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I don't think that AJ is a technically great boxer, but I think he is the best out there at the moment, which probably says a lot for the current heavyweight division.

Lewis, Tyson etc.. would beat AJ at their peak.

That being said I do like the different attitude he has, showing respect for his opponent and not getting caught up in hyperbole. I look forward to AJ vs Wilder later in the year, and then hopefully he smashes Fury's face in next year.

Tyson wasn't the greatest heavyweight technically or anywhere near it. But his sheer brutality and punching made up for that.

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
Tyson wasn't the greatest heavyweight technically or anywhere near it. But his sheer brutality and punching made up for that.

I don't think he was just a beast.He had great movement,hand speed and accuracy.
The shame of it is that we never saw the best of him because before he could peak he met
Robin Givens and from there on in it was downhill all the way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here