Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Joshua v Parker

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Would take a total change of style from JP for that to happen I think and it's hard to see him getting a decision.

You may very well be right but I can’t help but think that neither will go for it early on and I don’t think AJ will risk wearing himself out in the later stages. AJ on points for me.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
You may very well be right but I can’t help but think that neither will go for it early on and I don’t think AJ will risk wearing himself out in the later stages. AJ on points for me.

Parker vs Fury. Parker was complete tripe. AJ will finish him 6-8.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
There’s a lot of talk about Parker winning but that’s just to drum up ppvs.
look at Parker’s record. He hasn’t fought anyone of note, he struggled against Hughie fury and he became a world champ by default.
He’s not in Joshua’s class. Puncher’s chance. Reminds me of the cHris Eubank Jnr hype.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Anthony Joshua round 9 or 10 at 11/2 for me...

I think it’ll be a good fight but that ultimately Parker’s style will play into Joshua’s hands for a late stoppage... looking for a nice profit after the cost of the PPV for the fight :lol:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Joshua is no great shakes but way ahead of Parker. Stopped in the fsixth.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Not saying it’s impossible for Parker to win. Only takes a punch. But what in Parker’s record makes anyone think he has a chance ?

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
Joshua will probably never be able to show if he's all that because he only has average fighters to fight.

Colin Hart on Talk Sport yesterday spoke the obvious about the poor standard of today's heavyweight's.

Obviously there will be hype around Joshua for all his fight's as this is his country so to get a proper
reading of the fight you would need to see what they are saying in the US for example.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Joshua will probably never be able to show if he's all that because he only has average fighters to fight.

Colin Hart on Talk Sport yesterday spoke the obvious about the poor standard of today's heavyweight's.

Obviously there will be hype around Joshua for all his fight's as this is his country so to get a proper
reading of the fight you would need to see what they are saying in the US for example.

What are they saying in the USA? We have many posters who live over there.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Not saying it’s impossible for Parker to win. Only takes a punch. But what in Parker’s record makes anyone think he has a chance ?

The WBO belt.
Same deal with Charles Martin (IBF), title holder but still extremely poor.

For the record, I do rate Parker higher than "Prince" Charles Martin.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Watched the AJ/Parker ‘the gloves are off’ show and it was so embarrassing . Neither man had anything bad to say about the other. Johnny Nelson given the job of trying to get them to say something interesting to get more PPv buys was toe curling. AJ for me mid way through.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here