Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many points from vital games vs Leicester and Huddersfield ?

How manr points ?

• Total voters

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
These 2 games seem very significant.

- It looks like the point potential from the other remaining games is 'thin'.

- On the bright side we may have already avoided relegation - with West Brom, Southampton and Stoke to finish on under 34 points - but we just don't know it yet.

Last edited:

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Well having seen Leicester the other day there is a realistic chance we could lose to them. That would not be a disaster if we make it a good contest. Realistically a draw will be a good result and I can see a draw in the Huddersfield game being satisfactory for both teams if we do get that point against Leicester. So I reckon 2 points for the two games.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I think Leicester will win and we will beat Huddersfield. Those three points will be enough.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
We have to beat Huddersfield to avoid being dragged back into the mire. Anything against Leicester on top of that is gravy.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
gone for 4 points. win against hudds and would settle for a good point against the foxes..

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I think we'll get 4, but then I think we'll pick up draws away to Burnley and Palace too. So no worries if it only ends up being 3.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Three points, maybe, but I've no idea against which team. Both play the sort of fast pressing game that we're not always comfortable against, so I'm not counting any chickens. However, I think we can get a point or two at Palace and Burnley and I've got a sneaking feeling we'll get a surprise something out of one of the United and Spurs games at the Amex.

One game at a time, boys, one game at a time.............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here