Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many points from the vital games vs Leicester and Huddersfield ?

How many more points ?

• Total voters

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
These 2 games seem very significant.

- It looks like the point potential from the other remaining games is 'thin'.

- On the bright side we may have already avoided relegation with - West Brom, Southampton and Stoke to finish on under 34 points - but we just don't know it yet.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Four.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think the Albion will finish the season with less points than NSC has had 'how many points from these vital games' threads.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Minimum 4 points needed seems to be the popular wisdom but we clearly can't play for a draw
against Leicester . That would be putting way too much pressure on the following game.
So I think it'll be two wins and gain the confidence to get a few surprise extra points on the run-in.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh and 5.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I'd definitely take 4 if we could get them.

I think a point against Leicester would not be a bad result at all, I think they are a decent side. As for Huddersfield, pretty sure that will be a tough one too but I'd really like to think we can win that one.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Yes, I'd take 4 points if offered.

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Voted 4 but will not be the way round we want it to be. Will have to wait a couple of weeks for the pitch inv..... NO sorry PB, I retract that...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think it will be three.

If we lose to Leicester, then the Huddersfield game becomes hugely important - we'll be totally fired up, and win that one.

If we beat Leicester, we look almost safe - we go into the (must-win for them) Huddersfield game too relaxed, and get done.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Six points would see us absolutely safe. I think we've got a fair chance of getting three, which would almost see us over the line, but both teams play the sort of intense, fast and aggressive game that we don't always seem to be happy against, so I'm not counting any chickens yet. Fancy getting something (probably not a lot, but something) from the Palace and Burnley games, and I also have a sneaky feeling that we'll pinch a point from either Spurs or United at the Amex.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
37 points will be enough. I've already seen all the remaining results in a top secret Premier League file...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here