Want to get tickets for the Lionel Richie gig and never used them before

Pickles

May 5, 2014
You'll be on there all night long.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Nice
So bought tickets now for the June gig at the county cricket ground.
Do they just send the tickets nearer the time?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Is ticketmaster ok to use?
Want to get tickets for the Lionel Richie gig and never used them before

Probably best to try now as it should be easy like Sunday morning.

The worst case scenario is that you might have to try once, twice, three times.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Some Lionel Richie about 5 years ago at Wembley Arena. Best singing voice live by a country mile i've witnessed. He also put on a great show.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Nice
So bought tickets now for the June gig at the county cricket ground.
Do they just send the tickets nearer the time?

They do have print at home, when you order, i think its £2.45 extra or £2.95 delivered.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
Have just used ticketmaster to make a booking for when I come back to England later this month. Were the same price as booking direct with theatre. Was able to print tickets off 5 minutes after booking, £2-50 to have them delivered by post

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
In reality they are not. Part of their service is to take the ‘hit’ in terms of bad publicity. It’s the agents, promoters and managers who dictate the prices and drip release of tickets and who take the majority of the profit.

Can you explain then the extortionate additional cost of purchasing tickets from them. Sometimes as much as £10 per transaction. I’ve noticed lately they now send out tickets on paper with a perforated tear off section- really cheap to produce. What about the profits they make from their sister sites - two in the uk/Europe which supposedly are there for fans who could not get tickets the first time. They take a percentage of the sale which can be in some cases be £20-£30per transaction if its a popular concert. So yes- total scum.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Can you explain then the extortionate additional cost of purchasing tickets from them. Sometimes as much as £10 per transaction. I’ve noticed lately they now send out tickets on paper with a perforated tear off section- really cheap to produce. What about the profits they make from their sister sites - two in the uk/Europe which supposedly are there for fans who could not get tickets the first time. They take a percentage of the sale which can be in some cases be £20-£30per transaction if its a popular concert. So yes- total scum.
That's called a business.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

It amazes me when people moan that we charge a measly £1 per ticket, clearly never purchased a concert ticket

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
That's called a business.

In the case of Get Me In a Touting Business.

Hopefully their days are numbered as the authorities have finally woken up to the activities of the touting firms like Get Me In and Viagogo. They need shutting down ASAP.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
In the case of Get Me In a Touting Business.

Hopefully their days are numbered as the authorities have finally woken up to the activities of the touting firms like Get Me In and Viagogo. They need shutting down ASAP.

Agreed.

There still needs to be a safe website where you can resell/buy tickets without the risk of them being fake. Always tickets for sale on Facebook/Twitter/etc, but with printouts how can you be sure. Obviously not with the rip off charges like Viagogo.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here