Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Whyte Vs Browne

swd40

Mar 22, 2006
Buglioni has always been quite good at most things, but never very good at anything.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Help please

I have you tub e on under the heading Dylan Whyte v Lucas Browne live fight and chat room and they are showing a fight with somebody Arafit and Appl;eyard but the talking is about fights that were on earlier Am I on the wrong site if so which is the correct one

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Help please

I have you tub e on under the heading Dylan Whyte v Lucas Browne live fight and chat room and they are showing a fight with somebody Arafit and Appl;eyard but the talking is about fights that were on earlier Am I on the wrong site if so which is the correct one

I'm not going to post the link, but go to cricfree (.sc), click on boxing, then the stream should pop up.
As always, click the 'x's, close the pop ups. Quality is ok.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thanks to a fellow poster I had a very good stream which started as they entered the ring. I though Whyte looked impressive although it was against a very immobile opponent.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
They didn't show a replay of the knock out - just in case.

I hope the other guy is ok though.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Wow Browne was poor tonight. I actually got hoodwinked into betting a tenner on him as the odds looked great value going off the records but LB looked in terrible shape and certainly like he hasnt had a fight for 3 years. Was basically a very static punch bag. Dillian has failed to knock out some pretty poor opponents recently and lost to Chisora imo but Browne made him look like a world beater. Wilder would savagely put Whyte to sleep though!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ouch.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Lucas Browne was awful. He looked like a journeyman there to simply take the punches. Whyte on the other hand looks much improved. I've always seen him as just a gatekeeper, tonights performance made me think otherwise. Wilder v Whyte would be an interesting fight. I reckon Wilder would win but Whyte definitely has a massive chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here