Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Turned up eventually then as a secondary story.

By "secondary" do you mean "top three"? Want a shovel?

brexit.JPG

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
No I mean secondary .. alongside Boris being sexist.

Secondary,

ADJECTIVE
1Coming after, less important than, or resulting from someone or something else that is primary.

Want a dictionary?

In web media the stories (plural) that you can click on immediately are the primary ones. There is s secondary group you have to scroll down for. In the old days of print media we’d have called them “front page news”.

Web media is slightly different anyway in that sometimes live events take over such as an evening of international football - rendering a story you’d dismissed as not important enough for the BBC late this afternoon as equal primary news story. Or “still front page news” if you will.
1fbfb869d0eee742e8569b60ac513778.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Yeah this.

I'm a Remainer and I've been staunchly opposed to a 2nd referendum simply because it stinks of "Ugh well I don't like that outcome so let's keep doing it until we get it right". This news however has caused me to doubt that opposition and re-classify it as "Ugh, this feels kind of unfair now, maybe we should do it again".

It's not so much, to me, an extension of the battle between Remain vs Leave but a potential attack on democracy itself.

Brexit has completely torn this country apart, its divided families, friends, work colleagues. But such has been the division, I too have been wary of 2nd referendum, the gene is out of the bottle and such an act would only make things divisions worse. I've preferred to try and find some middle ground.

But on viewing the evidence it does seems the vote in June 2016 has been compromised and this is now going to make things a lot worse. This isn't some parish council election, some bi-election or even a general election. This is something that will change the future for everyone especially our kids and grand kids.

Let see where we get on trade and the Irish border and then re-run the vote in the Autumn when our destination is cleared and yes I'm talking on IN / OUT vote.

The trust in British democracy must be restored

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
By the way, Carole Cadwalladr, old media, investigative journalism, titles that aren't owned by foreign-based oligarchs that connive with Bannon, Mercer et al: :bowdown:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Brexit has completely torn this country apart, its divided families, friends, work colleagues. But such has been the division, I too have been wary of 2nd referendum, the gene is out of the bottle and such an act would only make things divisions worse. I've preferred to try and find some middle ground.

But on viewing the evidence it does seems the vote in June 2016 has been compromised and this is now going to make things a lot worse. This isn't some parish council election, some bi-election or even a general election. This is something that will change the future for everyone especially our kids and grand kids.

Let see where we get on trade and the Irish border and then re-run the vote in the Autumn when our destination is cleared and yes I'm talking on IN / OUT vote.

The trust in British democracy must be restored

Wise proposal

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Okay... this really, really isn't difficult stuff:

1. This is a thread, about alleged illegality, in the funding of the leave campaign.
2. You posted, in classic #whataboutism that the government spent more, on their pro-remain leaflets.
3. I asked you what laws that had broken - to point out that your deflection was an irrelevance to the actual POINT of this discussion.

All clear?

I have blocked him and some of the other clowns. I consider reading their broflake stuff akin to rubbing poo on my face. :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In web media the stories (plural) that you can click on immediately are the primary ones. There is s secondary group you have to scroll down for. In the old days of print media we’d have called them “front page news”.

Web media is slightly different anyway in that sometimes live events take over such as an evening of international football - rendering a story you’d dismissed as not important enough for the BBC late this afternoon as equal primary news story. Or “still front page news” if you will.
1fbfb869d0eee742e8569b60ac513778.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really wouldn't bother. 'Bringer of TRUTH'. What a prancing ninny of a narcissistic cock. :shrug:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
CA getting shutdown. Suspect a rebranding exercise is in process

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here