Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your favourite Albion video

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
This video introduced me to this song a few years ago - not the best collection of Vicente clips but still makes me stupidly emotional...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Last seasons montage gets it for me, whenever I hear "All these things that I have done" takes me right back to the end of the Wigan game at the Amex

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Any video showing how we went nuts mental beyond the call of duty nuts mental at an equalizer at Hereford.
Everyone going crackers bananas at that game has a lasting memory that has yet to be equalled in the wonderful ongoing story of BHAFC.

It was a proper mental celebration.

loved that video with the killers soundtrack though

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Last seasons montage gets it for me, whenever I hear "All these things that I have done" takes me right back to the end of the Wigan game at the Amex
I wept copiously during the first screening at The Amex and that montage is my favourite Albion video.

So many happy times - love the players, CH and TB - perfect images and music to push the emotional buttons.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Can anybody find that video of Sussex By The Sea being sung, from the perspective of the North Stand before the 2nd play off match against Sheffield Wednesday? That always sends a shiver down my spine..

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Can anybody find that video of Sussex By The Sea being sung, from the perspective of the North Stand before the 2nd play off match against Sheffield Wednesday? That always sends a shiver down my spine..
This is a literally incredible video that is hard to track down.

I have only seen it as a tweeted clip of about 15s and the sound quality on it is amazing. I honestly don't know where the microphones were positioned but I have NEVER heard SBTS sung like it seems to be sung on that video...

Can anyone provide a link or make a request to the club...?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here