Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Passports?? No thread that I can see, time for a poll

Which camp are you in?

• Should be blue, printed in England, outrageous, Magna Carta, did she die in vain???

Votes: 35 25.9%
  • F**cks not given

Votes: 100 74.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Third option needed for those who are just upset or embarrassed by a change in colour of a passport .. specifically [MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] plus a few others need to have their understandable trauma acknowledged.

The only people that need to be embarrassed are the the brexiters who

Didn’t realise our passports were not blue
Didn’t realise we could have it blue anyway
Are now crying they are not made in the uk after crying about not being allowed to make deals with the rest of the world.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Third option needed for those who are just upset or embarrassed by a change in colour of a passport .. specifically [MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] plus a few others need to have their understandable trauma acknowledged.

Have some empathy you cold hearted *******.
Victims of self confessed blue passport embarrassment like Dave need the support of the community, and our thoughts and prayers.
#prayfordave #prayforlosers #prayforpassportsthatarenotblue

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Victims of self confessed blue passport embarrassment like Dave need the support of the community, and our thoughts and prayers.

Im loving Brextremists embarrassment over this. Keep it up! :lol: Im loving it!

When you find some time, maybe your 'sticky' fingers could show me where Ive ever shown any embarrassment over a fecking travel document haha

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Are now crying they are not made in the uk after crying about not being allowed to make deals with the rest of the world.

Would you prefer passports are made in

A/ Britain using and securing British jobs
B/ Europe to the detriment of British jobs

I bet you are B like the other remoaners

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Concern for jobs now? Despite the prospect of many losing their jobs over a stupid decision? haha. The Brextremists spin machine in full swing this morning!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Don’t give a damn about the colour but my preference would be that their production was benefitting UK workers. Biggest issue is the huge difference in the tender. Either the firm currently making them are making extraordinary profits or their costs are very high.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Im loving Brextremists embarrassment over this. Keep it up! :lol: Im loving it!

When you find some time, maybe your 'sticky' fingers could show me where Ive ever shown any embarrassment over a fecking travel document haha

Nearly as embarrassing as blue passports. .

Blue passports are embarrassing
Dave is a victim,
#prayfordave #prayforvictimsofbluepassports
#prayfordave

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Losing jobs was a price worth paying no?

I would prefer the contract resulted in security for British jobs, it didnt, it was open under EU regulations and goes abroad. Its a shame but we cant complain about EU rules that allow this whilst we are still in the EU

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Blue passports are embarrassing
Dave is a victim,
#prayfordave #prayforvictimsofbluepassports
#prayfordave

Your embarrassment is palpable. :thumbsup:

Try and have the balls to idenfity that post. What post number is it?
Although, I know it would show youre a ****wit, and you wont show the post, and its context.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Isn't the French bidder gonna make them in Fareham anyway?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I would prefer the contract resulted in security for British jobs, it didnt, it was open under EU regulations and goes abroad. Its a shame but we cant complain about EU rules that allow this whilst we are still in the EU

If we leave the EU fully the Govermnet will stil go for the cheapest deal.

Why wouldn’t they?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

My apologies I went too far.

Hopefully, all those who are emotionally disturbed by the colour of passports can find the appropriate help asap.

#thoughtsandprayers

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
My apologies I went too far.

Hopefully, all those who are emotionally disturbed by the colour of passports can find the appropriate help asap.

#thoughtsandprayers

Yeah, its an Remainer issue hahahaha

[MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION] You got that post number yet, or is your ego preventing you from looking a dickhead?

Attachments

• dy9jgtdwsaabwur.jpg
    dy9jgtdwsaabwur.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 124

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

And when we are out of the EU, are we going to prevent our firms from conducting business oversees? Not sure De La Rue will be pleased with that looking at how much they do oversees.

It's comical that all these Brexitshiteers have been whinging on about trade deals and free markets and when one of our companies lose out because they are 25% more expensive the whinging reaches stratospheric heights!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Oh come on, for once in this debate let's face a little fact or two! Most 'brexiters' [sic] are quite happy. All the 'crying' since the referendum has been almost exclusively from remainers who feel their whole world has been shattered by people unworthy of holding a different opinion to theirs!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Yeah, its an Remainer issue hahahaha

[MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION] You got that post number yet, or is your ego preventing you from looking a dickhead?
Pretty much spot on as most liberals are anti British and they hold back this country from actually moving forwards....Once a proud strong nation that was looked upon is now a fragile laughing stock due to liberalism.

We need leadership and backbone rather than politicians that do as they're told to please the media and liberal nerds.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Pretty much spot on as most liberals are anti British and they hold back this country from actually moving forwards....Once a proud strong nation that was looked upon is now a fragile laughing stock due to liberalism.

We need leadership and backbone rather than politicians that do as they're told to please the media and liberal nerds.

Anti British? Dont be a ridiculous arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here