Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Friday night Drinkies thread.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
As I am working in H.Heath at the moment , took the opportunity to nip into The Grape and Grain deli/off licence and have a peruse.

Anyway....... got 2 cans of Salty Kiss Magic Rock Gooseberry Gose - a sour but refreshing little number.
Then got a couple of Surfline Belgium Triple Saisons and will finish with a complete contrast of Samuel Smiths Nut Brown Ale.

Happy weekend N.S Chatters.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As I am working in H.Heath at the moment , took the opportunity to nip into The Grape and Grain deli/off licence and have a peruse.

Anyway....... got 2 cans of Salty Kiss Magic Rock Gooseberry Gose - a sour but refreshing little number.
Then got a couple of Surfline Belgium Triple Saisons and will finish with a complete contrast of Samuel Smiths Nut Brown Ale.

Happy weekend N.S Chatters.

But what did you have to drink?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I,m on bottle 4 and feeling ok Harry.
I,m working tomorrow so might have to stop before she gets the Rioja out.

Is that a euphemism? :lolol:

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patreon
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Friday night and it’s lovely. Cooked a nice curry , half a bottle of Pinot Noir whilst cooking. Now sat down as the missus watches tennis from Miami and have a Wild Turkey slightly watered down so I can last the evening’s tennis. It’s my penance so she who must be obeyed has no,problems with my clearing off to watch the Albion.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
A couple of Greyhound Amber Eyes to get started, just about to wander down the lane for a couple of ales at the Five Bells, Smock Alley.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just had two halves of Vibrant Forest Obelisk. Its a dark Belgian which weighs in at about 12% ABV.... quite nice and now I am moving on to Downlands Tripod APA... bye bye liver

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Just had two halves of Vibrant Forest Obelisk. Its a dark Belgian which weighs in at about 12% ABV.... quite nice and now I am moving on to Downlands Tripod APA... bye bye liver

Just had a report from Pickles that you were on the aviation fuel. Jim D out as well. What a gathering of kindred spirits.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just had a report from Pickles that you were on the aviation fuel. Jim D out as well. What a gathering of kindred spirits.

You could have been part of it too but you wussed out to drink your lavender water

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
You could have been part of it too but you wussed out to drink your lavender water

I have some big guns in my Arsenal whenever needed matey boy. Chris was on the Brewdog Tokyo at 16.5 the other night..... the mad b..astard. He woke up on the sofa at 3. He bought the gift pack because he wanted the glass he said. :tosser:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
On my second G&T of the evening. Going down very nicely...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Cabernet Sauvignon on the go to welcome in the weekend

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Just got back from dinner with a very good friend. We shared a 1k porterhouse steak, with mash, spinage and sprouts. Bottle of Merlot. Then moved onto French friends bar for a glass of champagne and then a heavy German red and cheese. Now at home chilling with a BrewDog Black Rye IPA.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
punk.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here