Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] People you'd rather see as leader of the Labour Party/HMG Official opposition

ken tiler

Nov 24, 2007
Brighton
I don’t want him replaced by anyone. He will either be defeated in the next election or he will win and thus be able to demonstrate how unpatriotic, economically illiterate and terrorist loving he really is. Either way, we won’t have to put up with him for long.

How about Yanis Veroufakis, then, a professor of economics and one of Corbyns advisors. a genius and one of the most literate and charismatic people one can imagine?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Corbyn must really have the Tories running scared, so much bile, and vitriol aimed at him.
He must be doing a cracking job.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
How about Yanis Veroufakis, then, a professor of economics and one of Corbyns advisors. a genius and one of the most literate and charismatic people one can imagine?

Well, he certainly seems to have lots of experience of working with people who like to spend beyond their means.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
No-one, seeing as it seems to wind people up so much.

In it for the lolz.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
He’s not doing a “cracking job” though is he, he’s presiding over a party split into two, and to be perfectly frank that aside his party should be 10 points clear in the polls!

Lots of people on Twitter who were members of the Labour party, leaving, because of Corbyn's attitude to Brexit and the way Owen Smith has been treated.
It should be the easiest job in the world being the opposition leader, at the moment. The Tories are scoring so many home goals.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
And those similarities are??

Anti capitalist
Anti west
Selective humanitarianism, dependent on a narrow view of geopolitics
Support or turns a blind eye to some murderous regimes
Support to some terrorist groups, should they be anti certain nations / free world ideologies
Pro Russia/USSR, whether it has a murderous communist or facist regime, simply because they challenge the free world
Loathing of dissent within their party.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I don’t want him replaced by anyone. He will either be defeated in the next election or he will win and thus be able to demonstrate how unpatriotic, economically illiterate and terrorist loving he really is. Either way, we won’t have to put up with him for long.

He is all of the things you describe but I find it a frightening prospect that he will win and serve a full term of office.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Almost anyone other than Corbyn. I think he is a nasty piece of work along with all those dumb momentum members . Extremists, hideous bunch

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here