Sussex
Matt Le Tissier - really down to earth and friendly

Carlton Palmer was the opposite

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Jermaine Defoe

What he did for Bradley Lowery was incredible.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Another vote for Calde.

Rosenior also appears a top bloke too and CH is up there too. Also a shout for Sergio Torres who is really good with the kids at the Russell Martin Academy – I also heard him interviewed when he was crowdsourcing for his book and he came across really well.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
As already mentioned Chris Hughton, and Calde. Elliott Bennett is a good guy too.

I heard,via the commentary on Saturday, Jesse Lingard donates a percentage of his wages to charity.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Haven't met many footballers to talk to at any length but I spent about 20 minutes with Alan Mullery once and thought he was a very nice chap and extremely entertaining. Very happy to talk at length about the Albion even though it was at a time when he was a little bit out in the cold and doing hospitality at Tottenham.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Peter Crouch

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
When I was 11 years old (34 years ago) I had the amazing privilege of not only meeting , but also playing in a training match with the great Bobby Moore (I even managed to complete a one two passing move with him!!)

He was just everything you could ever wish your hero to be. Took time to really chat with us - gave us great advice and support both individually and as a group. Also remember him making the attending parents laugh

Very cherished memories- that I sometimes bore people with!!

Certainly one of those days in my life that I would love to experience again but alas.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Had a chat with Peter Beardsley once and he seemed to be a smashing fella .... not that I could fully understand what he was saying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here