Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Simon Jordan robbed of 100k watch at gunpoint today.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Jordan is a bit of a dick but nobody should have to go through that sort of experience in London, Croydon or elsewhere.
I actually agree with some of the things he says - especially about agents - even given his background

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Good for him if he likes his nice car and enjoys his very nice watch, bad luck on those scrots on mopeds...............

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
W*nker , trying to justify this on that basis ? w*nker is putting it mildly.

I'm not justifying anything - but thanks for calling someone you don't know a wanker with no basis. Just to be clear I think it's a terrible thing to happen to anyone. But I do worry about the inequalities of society.

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
Have read an article that states "the suspect who was wearing black clothing with a black and grey motorcycle helmet took the victim's watch and made off from the scene."

Sounds like one of the Palace Ultras was the robber.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sorry, I know I shouldn't laugh, but come on it's Prince Charmless...

you've completely lost perspective of life if you find that funny.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
...and perhaps wouldn't if there wasn't such a gulf between the richest and poorest?

It's difficult to know where to start with this, but communism doesn't work.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I am old I know but I cannot think of any justification of wearing a watch valued at £100k other than to show off your wealth. A £60 Seiko tells the same time and I have had mine for about 20 years.

What's the point of buying a Bugatti Veyron when the limit in the UK is still 70mph, which a, say, Nissan Micra would do?
What's the point in a single person having a three bedroom house when a one-bedroom flat would do?
What's the point in paying £100 for a meal, when you could have beans on toast for about 20p?

I guess in one way it's showing off your wealth to have a £100k watch, but why shouldn't he? He's earned the money, he can spend it on whatever he wants to... :shrug:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He's on Talksport now, just said 'I don't tend to go to Croydon that often, last time I went I lost £50 million down there'

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
I've got a rare, white gold, blue-faced Franck Muller watch if anyone's interested.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I'm not justifying anything - but thanks for calling someone you don't know a wanker with no basis. Just to be clear I think it's a terrible thing to happen to anyone. But I do worry about the inequalities of society.
yeah you were mate ,these poor lambs forced into robbing watches whilst riding round on £2000 mopeds and probably wearing £100 trainers just love gullible mugs like you who swallow their sob stories .

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I'm gonna say it.

I like Simon Jordan when he's on the TV/Radio. Do I like his personality? Not particularly, but I always find his insight into the world of being a football chairman really interesting. He is always completely open about the exchanges he's had during transfer negotiations and interactions with players/other chairmen/women

Gah. That was horrible. I need a wash.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here