Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Final fixture v Liverpool

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Just checking: I am right in thinking that the last game of the season has a kick-off set in stone? It's 3.00 on Sunday and can't be moved for TV?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just checking: I am right in thinking that the last game of the season has a kick-off set in stone? It's 3.00 on Sunday and can't be moved for TV?

There'll certainly be a couple of games picked for TV on the final day, but all 10 games will kick off simultaneously. Nothing will be moved from 3pm that Sunday (barring a bombscare or something, as happened at Old Trafford a couple of years ago).

el punal

There'll certainly be a couple of games picked for TV on the final day, but all 10 games will kick off simultaneously. Nothing will be moved from 3pm that Sunday (barring a bombscare or something, as happened at Old Trafford a couple of years ago).

The Premier League official site still states that kick off time will be 3.00pm that Sunday for all matches. As you say, there will a couple selected for TV. I sincerely hope the PL do not change the kick off time as yours truly has got in early and booked some extraordinarily cheap train fares for this gig.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Premier League official site still states that kick off time will be 3.00pm that Sunday for all matches. As you say, there will a couple selected for TV. I sincerely hope the PL do not change the kick off time as yours truly has got in early and booked some extraordinarily cheap train fares for this gig.

Worry ye not. For the "integrity" of the competition, all games in each division are simultaneous kickoffs these days. Its how we had our own fun and games at the hilarious expense of Reading that time, when we turned Forest over in the last seconds. And that AgueroooOOOOOOOOOooooo moment was courtesy of same-time kickoffs of course.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Some shocking restricted view tickets are sold at Anfield

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I have based the whole of this weekend around a Sunday 3p.m kick off time so it better happen!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here