Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Away: Photo ID and ST card needed

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Surely the least enjoyable away trip of the season. Herded around like animals, ID checks, held back at the end in a dilapidated toilet of a ground, kettled back to the station. Bollocks to all that. Life's too short.

Pub, barstool and moody stream. Lovely.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Surely the least enjoyable away trip of the season. Herded around like animals, ID checks, held back at the end in a dilapidated toilet of a ground, kettled back to the station. Bollocks to all that. Life's too short.

Pub, barstool and moody stream. Lovely.

Take the plunge and go to the beamback. Makes sense.

Jan 30, 2008
anyone who 's prepared to sell their soul to that crap needs to give their head a wobble , better off boycotting the game completely IMHO
regards
DR

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
anyone who 's prepared to sell their soul to that crap needs to give their head a wobble , better off boycotting the game completely IMHO
regards
DR

I'm boycotting the match in protest.

.... at not being able to get a ticket.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Take the plunge and go to the beamback. Makes sense.

I gave it serious consideration, but on reflection I'd prefer to watch it in a pub. I know a couple that'll have it on.

*taps nose*

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
So why weren't these conditions made public at the time that the tickets went on sale. I have a green driving licence so no photo id. I have no work photo id so despite having a ticket I am now effectively barred from going.

It would also seem to be harsher that the palace visit to the Amex as only their club card was required.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So why weren't these conditions made public at the time that the tickets went on sale. I have a green driving licence so no photo id. I have no work photo id so despite having a ticket I am now effectively barred from going.

It would also seem to be harsher that the palace visit to the Amex as only their club card was required.

And no passport ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This doesn’t affect me but if you have a 1901 membership in your company name, which some do, how does this work? Do you have to bring along company documents as well?

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Calm down everyone-

".....both photo ID OR their Season/Membership Cards alongside their match ticket."

Suggest inaccurate thread title changed to prevent further bedwetting.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
This was all threatened last time we played them up there. I wasn’t checked and I don’t think others were

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

I didn’t think green paper driving licenses were valid anymore.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here