Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Brighton Custody Centre

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
I wonder if they will close that centre as they are building a new Police Station just off of Edward St.[/QUOT
They are not building a new Police station they are renovating the old one where custody used to be. There is no plans to move the Custody Centre back to John street
Already stated did not read whole thread

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I think the custody suite is behind Sussex House BG, whilst on the subject how many on here have spent the night or longer in the care of Sussex’s finest, how many times and when?

I’ll go first
Twice in the 1980’s[emoji23]

once 2 years ago

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I did 3 id parades. Was told that innocent people even if picked would just walk away. As has been said here its easy to spot the guilt person. As a large early balding man i often had the middle aged guilty party put next to me so they looked older. All 3 times they got picked out without any finger pointing or knowing looks from me

Being picked out was a hilarious experience- not least for the officer in charge. It has occurred to me that the two occasions it happened were on the same day. The DC could understand how difficult it was for us all to keep straight faces. I remember him coming in after the second one and saying "You're the star of the show today". I never got a complex about it, quite the opposite, I knew I was guaranteed the work with my British gangster features.

Sometimes the I.D parades were hopeless miss-matches though and I wasn't selected to go into the room. Still got paid, mind.

Jan 30, 2008
I had a lovely meal in their while they were out looking for my bruv , had the pleasure of sharing the cell with an armed robber who was then taken out to be replaced by a shop lifter :lolol:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here