Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It's one for the money, two for the shoal

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
Cough, splutter, wipes away tears of mirth , how hilarious , and so relevant..........bellend.

What a relief! I thought I was going to have to repost it to remind you that you hadn't reacted. But of course only a total cock would do that. Cock.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
What a relief! I thought I was going to have to repost it to remind you that you hadn't reacted. But of course only a total cock would do that. Cock.

isnt it.time you started reminiscing about fictitious solidarity int south yorkshire , when you all joined hands round the braziers , were the ethnics allowed at the braziers if they werent allowed.in the welfare ?

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
isnt it.time you started reminiscing about fictitious solidarity int south yorkshire , when you all joined hands round the braziers , were the ethnics allowed at the braziers if they werent allowed.in the welfare ?

Why would I reminisce about those sh1tty times when I've spent the last 30 years living on the lovely south coast making wonderful happy memories? South Yorkshire is a sh1t hole alf.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here