Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Leftie scores massive own goal on twitter !!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Obtuse and clearly, really?

Democratic medium?

Our social media audience?

Similarly constituted?

Bots aside?

Geometric rather than mathematical progression?

Rapidly swamped?

Please, do not accuse me of not understanding each of those individual phrases, but please, shut the fxxk up! The liberal left tries to take the moral high ground by appearing to be more intellectual than their political opponents. Get back to the point in question, she asked for peoples opinions and did not get the answer she wanted, welcome to life!

My bad. Shouldn't have termed you obtuse. Antagonistic would've been more accurate

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
‘Far right loon falls for parody account on twitter !!’

Couldn’t make it up but they are a gullible bunch aren’t they. Even believe 10k turned up to hear the philosopher Tommy Robinson give a speech at the weekend

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
The fact people fell for this (people claiming to be intellectual as well) says it all :lolol:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The fact people fell for this (people claiming to be intellectual as well) says it all :lolol:

More depressing is looking at the mentions for the twitter account. Do none of these people have jobs?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
More depressing is looking at the mentions for the twitter account. Do none of these people have jobs?

*gets out of bed and hurriedly gets dressed* Nope, clearly not.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Using exclamation marks to emphasize something which turned out to be completely incorrect but suits their personal agenda.

NSC's very own Trump.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Using exclamation marks to emphasize something which turned out to be completely incorrect but suits their personal agenda.

NSC's very own Trump.
Bushy sees a chance to use the word leftie and be like

giphy.gif

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Don’t worry about me. Please don’t tell me you agree with her?

Not at all, of course not. I was referring to your doom and gloom views on Brexit.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
I have no idea on her back story and what she has done in and with her life, if this tweet is in fact true. But I wager she considers herself intellectual and all others subordinate to her. Overweight, purple hair and hugely opinionated lead many to think she is a leftie Corbynista, which she probably is, having her putting out 'a call to to arms' and not wanting to believe the vote that she initiated confirms it. Silly woman.

astralavi

Apr 6, 2017
I have no idea on her back story and what she has done in and with her life, if this tweet is in fact true. But I wager she considers herself intellectual and all others subordinate to her. Overweight, purple hair and hugely opinionated lead many to think she is a leftie Corbynista, which she probably is, having her putting out 'a call to to arms' and not wanting to believe the vote that she initiated confirms it. Silly woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6jAdv14W-M

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Cool thread, bro. That went well.....:shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here