Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 2018 who's the flairest of them all? Semi Final 2: Worthington vs Izqueirdo

Worthington vs Izqueirdo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oct 25, 2003
onto semi final 2....the 1st semi is still going (link below)

http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...l-Semi-Final-1-Calderon-vs-Vicente&highlight=

Frank Worthington
Nationality: English (8 caps 2 goals)
Position: Striker
Albion Career: 1984-85 (31 apps 7 goals)
Flair Profile: Prolific womaniser. Immensely skilful style of play. Playboy lifestyle
Story so far: 1st in Round 1, Group B (71 votes), 1st in Sweet 16 Group B (51 votes). Beat Ezequiel Schelotto 23-6 in Quarter finals
ae964da9bacb70c0ba5e5cfed15ad4af-2-2.jpg

VS

Jose Izquierdo
Nationality: Colombian (2 caps 1 goal)
Position: Winger
Albion Career: 2017- (23 apps 4 goals)
Flair Profile: Exciting winger. Can drift in and out of games. Good social media presence. Great hair
Story so far: 1st in Round 1 Group C (42 votes), 1st in Sweet 16 Group C (27 votes). Beat Paddy McCourt 63-61 in Quarter finals
Izquierdo Watford v Albion football --2.jpg

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The engravers have already started putting Worthington's name on the trophy.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’d suggest that less than 50% of NSC’ers saw Worthington play for us. He was great value for money in a less intense time. A player that showboated like he did would be dropped and not likely to get back in the team again. Certainly not a CH type player :lolol:

I voted for him

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hmm...lifelong bad boy with a full-on whiff of the 70s about him (Brut, mixed with the breath of Double Diamond) versus a clean living International with a gorgeous and lovely career ahead of him? No contest - it's mullet-tastic bling snookerama Frank all day long :lolol:

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
Still remember the buzz generated by the signing of Worthington. I think Frank takes it for me - but only just. This is because you never quite knew what he was going to do next. And also it brings back some great memories of that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Had to be Frank. Not enough action with the ladies from Jose. Plus for a wonderful extract from his autobiography where he firmly puts Chris Hutchings in his "Non-Trenches 11". Legend.

Oct 25, 2003
Two pretty awful semis to be honest- paying the price for some actual contenders going out early. Calde and Jose should have been nowhere near the semis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here