• Wintersports (any)

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 15 6.9%

• Total voters

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I'm surprised how popular cricket is, when I went to school there was one lad in my year who liked it and I've never met anyone my age who watches it, maybe me being working class has something to do with that but still still surprised by how popular it is on here.

Don't agree about this working class nonsense I was a middle class Grammar School Boy and it was our compulsory summer game but my next but one door neighbour is a Chippy and has been a very enthusiastic village cricketer for years, has passed his enthusiasm onto his son, he is proving to be a useful leg spinner...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'm surprised by the low numbers opting for golf. 15 / 20 years ago I knew many football supporters who also loved golf.

This is borne out by the huge decline in the numbers playing golf in the UK over the last 11 years, and I suppose Sky's monopoly in covering the Majors and the Ryder Cup limits those able to watch on the box.

D

Deleted member 18477

Playing/doing;
1-Golf
2-Skiing

Watching;
1-Boxing
2-F1

I also watch some Golf, Tennis, Cricket, NFL, Darts and Athletics but only big events. Use to watch Snooker a lot but can't say I've watched any in the last 5 years.

As far as Egg chasing... I only watch England Games! Rugby Union World Cup, 6 nations or Autumn Internationals.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Squash - love it. Fiercely competitive sport in an enclosed box. Often see former Albion players Paul Flood and Sammy Nelson playing, although Sammy prefers the racquetball version.

I used to love playing - at one point I was playing an hour every day - but it's hardly a spectator sport.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Doing: rowing though the correct term is sculling. Two blades(oars) rather then one.

Watching: rugby union, baseball, nfl.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here