• Wintersports (any)

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 15 6.9%

• Total voters

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Watching - cycling; doing - hiking/climbing and cycling. Bit surprised there's no hiking on there as it must be one of Britain's favourite pastimes, unlike some on that list!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Watching - cricket

Doing - running

I dip in and out of NFL, probably because I'm a Bears fan and they're rubbish but also because my job now means I'm up at 5am on a Monday so sitting up all night watching NFL with a beer or two is totally out of the window. I got in to AFL and Rugby Union when I lived in Australia but don't bother with either now except the Rugby World Cup and the odd 6 Nations game if there's absolutely no football on.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Haven't voted as the assumption is that football is everyone's favourite sport. For me, as for some others - it isn't. For me the NFL, Rugby Union and Cricket all come above football (which I put on a par with Rugby League). Outside of Brighton and England I have very very little interest in football as a sport. As sporting spectacles I find most football matches very boring to watch, and I couldn't tell you the last game I watched that didn't involve Brighton or England.

However, each to their own. I know from reading other posts over the years that a lot of people think the sports I like are 'boring'.

PS - I didn't always feel this way. Growing up I only liked football and nothing else. Not sure what changed. Or when.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Squash - love it. Fiercely competitive sport in an enclosed box. Often see former Albion players Paul Flood and Sammy Nelson playing, although Sammy prefers the racquetball version.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Voted cricket even though I'm not a big fan of the game, not like I am a fan of football anyway.
I can sit and watch cricket highlights and I have enjoyed watching a few 20/20 games at Hove.
One of my sons plays so I occasionally watch his matches, but the games don't last that long in junior cricket.

Can't say I would be bothered about watching any of the other sports listed

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
When I was younger I was a mean left winger at hockey with pace, and loved playing volleyball.
I also supported Brighton Tigers home and away before their demise, so ice hockey was a favourite.

Now I enjoy watching tennis, cricket and athletics.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Formula 1...my 3rd would be Snooker but since I've been married that has been frowned upon

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Don't watch any other sports but I play ten pin bowling. Only because I'm pretty hot at it. Well, used to be anyway.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Cycling (watching and doing), skiing (same again) both ahead of football.

Cricket and tennis sneaking up on the rails.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here