Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I do not think that Kayal is up to Premiere standard but that is just my opinion. His biggest problem is giving away too many free kicks in dangerous areas. I thought that him and March were not good enough against United and didnt do their jobs adequately.

He averages one foul every 2 games in the PL (admittedly on limited game time this season) so not sure it’s his biggest problem.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/33318/Show/Beram-Kayal

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I can only say what I see with my own two eyes to form an opinion and if others see different that is their prerogative and they are entitled to have a different opinion. based on that.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I can only say what I see with my own two eyes to form an opinion and if others see different that is their prerogative and they are entitled to have a different opinion. based on that.

Should of gone to Specsavers

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This thread has been well and truly derailed, well done BG

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
This was just an extension of Stephens injury and who would take his place in the event of him not making Leicester, which I really hope that he does. I am sure that he will.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Apologies if fixtures but I can't see it posted elsewhere.

According to the Argus it's a hamstring and Hughton is hopeful that he'll be back for the Leicester game

:down:

Just a tweak though...

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/alb...will_be_back_for_Leicester_clash_after_break/

Its not "according to the Argus" , its according to Hughton who the Argus quoted and thats not quite what he said. (for those who can't be bothered to click)

"“Dale was closest and I think in the end it would have been too much of a risk to play him.
“It’s a minimal injury but the last thing we wanted was for him to play and potentially put himself out for a longer period.
“Gaetan was never going to make it in hindsight.
“We are very hopeful that [Stephens and Bong] will be available for the next game against Leicester.
“Dale has just felt his hamstring slightly.
“It is not a hamstring pull but it is one we need to be really careful with.”

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I do not think that Kayal is up to Premiere standard but that is just my opinion. His biggest problem is giving away too many free kicks in dangerous areas. I thought that him and March were not good enough against United and didnt do their jobs adequately.

63,985 opinions is rather a lot. But you are entitled to it.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
So, funeral next Wednesday then?
:lol:

I rather boringly went through every Hughton press conference , up til Xmas and every quote about injuries and fitness status of players this season of which there was about 35. And about 50 ish updates on players and expectations as to when they would be "available" if they'd had knocks or been out for a while.
Every single one turned out to be correct. All of them. If you look up very dull ChaileyJem thread you'll find it.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here