Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Stephens injury

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Anyone remember how shit Sidwell was when he first came on loan the last time here having had virtually no game time? He became one of our most effective players in our promotion campaign. Kayal is class he just needed to get up to speed.

BG really needs to learn to hold his hands up and admit he was wrong occasionally.

I do not think that I was as many were going into raptures about him based on his previous games for us alongside Stephens not on what he was doing since coming back from injury. I would hazard a guess that had he not been long term injured Sidwell would have been in front of him in the pecking order. None the less he rose to the challenge against Spurs with Propper being suspended and all credit to him.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So glad you cleared up exactly what kind of injury it was. You wise and mighty poster.

I know no more than anybody else and only posted on what was reported by the club. Ist a training ground knock, 2nd Hamstring, 3rd A nerve so nobody other than a few in the club really know what it was, apart from his family of course.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here