Votes: 102 92.7%
  • End free speech for some

Votes: 8 7.3%

• Total voters

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
yes we do, where do you live as a matter of interest ? i take it you live in an area with a large muslim poulation and youre happy with that ?

I spent four years living in Coventry, and specifically an area called Hillfields, an area with large ethnic diversity and a high Muslim population. It didn't bother me in the slightest, almost all of the ones I spoke to were perfectly nice people. Some of them even ate fish and chips, played cricket and had Christmas trees up in their shops and everything.

Do you live in an area with a large Muslim population? Only studies show those who don't tend to be the most anti. I'm intrigued to see if this holds true.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I spent four years living in Coventry, and specifically an area called Hillfields, an area with large ethnic diversity and a high Muslim population. It didn't bother me in the slightest, almost all of the ones I spoke to were perfectly nice people. Some of them even ate fish and chips, played cricket and had Christmas trees up in their shops and everything.

Do you live in an area with a large Muslim population? Only studies show those who don't tend to be the most anti. I'm intrigued to see if this holds true.

He's actually locked in a room with 28 of them right now.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
images.jpg

Last edited:

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patreon
Jan 30, 2008
You tobies trying to stop Tommy Robinson from free speesch forget what a good sing 2468 Motorway was so let him sing it at speachers corner though I didnt like sing if your glad to be gay

regards
DR

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
You tobies trying to stop Tommy Robinson from free speesch forget what a good sing 2468 Motorway was so let him sing it at speachers corner though I didnt like sing if your glad to be gay

regards
DR

I thought that was Baldrick?

D

Deleted member 22389

Lived in Luton and felt completely the opposite to you. Each to their own. People shouldn't be called names for expressing opinions about it (not you), that's half the problem. I don't think it works personally.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Lived in Luton and felt completely the opposite to you. Each to their own. People shouldn't be called names for expressing opinions about it (not you), that's half the problem. I don't think it works personally.

Maybe you can answer a question for me. Why do so many Islamaphobes spend time living in Luton? Is it a rites of passage?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

Not your hometown where you grew up though is it , and as is usual in these cases , you loved it sooooomuch you no longer live there and have fled to somewhere far more green and pleasant (and white) buit you feel you can parade 4 years of CHOOSING to live in an area with a larghe muslim population like some badge of honour/rite of passage, i grew up in an area that morphed into one with a large muslim population , so take your 'studies' from the 1st year sociology course of royal shitshire polytechnic and put them where the sun doesnt shine.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

regards
DR

This might have been funny once el pres , its decidedly boring now.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Not your hometown where you grew up though is it , and as is usual in these cases , you loved it sooooomuch you no longer live there and have fled to somewhere far more green and pleasant (and white) buit you feel you can parade 4 years of CHOOSING to live in an area with a larghe muslim population like some badge of honour/rite of passage.

Plagiarism. You must be my second account.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Not your hometown where you grew up though is it , and as is usual in these cases , you loved it sooooomuch you no longer live there and have fled to somewhere far more green and pleasant (and white) buit you feel you can parade 4 years of CHOOSING to live in an area with a larghe muslim population like some badge of honour/rite of passage, i grew up in an area that morphed into one with a large muslim population , so take your 'studies' from the 1st year sociology course of royal shitshire polytechnic and put them where the sun doesnt shine.

handbags-500x333.jpg

Jan 30, 2008
I'll bet there'd be short odds on most UK based Russians, Ukrainians, Bulgarians thinking homosexuality should be illegal. Do you attribute the qualities listed above based on that criteria?

Some gangs of Catholic Priests abuse groups of children. Some Irishmen blow innocent people up. I stopped short of making the ridiculous similarities you suggest.

I accept that the underlying tenets you've referred to exist, but many of them also exist in the holy texts of other faiths too, so why the focus on Islam?
something to do with RELIGIOUS EXTREMISM:dunce:
regards
DR

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
How is that newbie OP **** even allowed to start this thread [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]? I mean, OP hasn't even tried to pose his agenda
as a question, only as a statement. What gives? ??? Patently has not even a passing interest in the Albion. Has doubtless posted much the same Bs under a different username on many other sites.

Last edited:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
How is that newbie OP **** even allowed to start this thread [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]? I mean, OP hasn't even tried to pose his agenda
As a question, only as a statement. What gives? ??? Patently has not even a passing interest in the Albion. Has doubtless posted much the same Bs under a different username on many other sites.

If he starts another, without having first waxed lyrical about the Albion for a while, I'll bin him - as I inferred way earlier in the thread.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If he starts another, without having first waxed lyrical about the Albion for a while, I'll bin him - as I inferred way earlier in the thread.

Fair enough, but thread title needs amending from 'It is' to 'Is it' - and with a question mark added to the end of the thread title. And that's being WAY generous to the freak. IMHO, like.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Fair enough, but thread title needs amending from 'It is' to 'Is it' - and with a question mark added to the end of the thread title. And that's being WAY generous to the freak. IMHO, like.

Yep, I agree that the title isn't great. Personally, I tend not to amend thread titles, except for updates to an ongoing saga - perhaps around a potential signing, say. Perhaps that's just a personal foible...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here