Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leicester v Chelsea

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If Unijted park the bus I think that in Erickson and Lamela Spurs have the players to break through. I think they would do better to take the game to Spurs.and try to out score them. like 2-1 or 3-2

He won't. Against good teams, he parks the bus and plays hoof ball to Lukaku and Rashford. This time against Spuds he would play all the 6' thugs and rough them up.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
ManUre fans will then hail Maureen as a genius "He gets the job done and wins silverware". £750m cost squad and an FAC. Genius.

Apparently the paranoid old shite has virtually been accused of bullying by the young fat lad they stole from Stains, whose name escapes me. Shaw. That the kiddy. He's obviously got problems - obvious from his weight. So Maureen subs him off then slags him off to the media. Nice. :facepalm::wanker:

I think there are similarities between Maureen and Jeremy Brett. Look at Brett's appearance from the first to the last Sherlock...eaten by madness, the both of them.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Apparently the paranoid old shite has virtually been accused of bullying by the young fat lad they stole from Stains, whose name escapes me. Shaw. That the kiddy. He's obviously got problems - obvious from his weight. So Maureen subs him off then slags him off to the media. Nice. :facepalm::wanker:

I think there are similarities between Maureen and Jeremy Brett. Look at Brett's appearance from the first to the last Sherlock...eaten by madness, the both of them.

Maureen's facade as a charmer, crumbled a while back with the cowardly eye gouging at the Camp Nou and his constant snide bullying of all and sundry. He looks and acts increasingly mad. Paying the price for being a self proclaimed paragon of virtue, whilst others are increasingly looking more attractive bets. Great analogy with Brett.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here