Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leo Ulloa. Discuss.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
I thought Leo was very good last night, but i do agree, he was left on too long. Nothing against him, his touch was still there but he was very tired. Looked like he had no energy after the hour mark

Still, an excellent player.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Don’t think you can make an assessment following an away game at Old Trafford. We signed him as quality cover for Murray and that’s exactly what he is.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
I thought Leo looked absolutely shattered last night, but remember how few games he has played this year. He has got to get match fit,so don't make him scapegoat although this forum always has to have one !

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Murray won't last much beyond next summer as age catches up with him. Ulloa is an ideal replacement and if I was being honest I think an improvement. I hope he signs for us once he leaves Leicester

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
When is he contracted up to with Leicester ?

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Murray won't last much beyond next summer as age catches up with him. Ulloa is an ideal replacement and if I was being honest I think an improvement. I hope he signs for us once he leaves Leicester
Sure, he's not going to go on for ever, but what makes you think he's suddenly going to go down hill? He got 23 goals last season, and 13 this. That's not the sign of a player feeling his age.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sure, he's not going to go on for ever, but what makes you think he's suddenly going to go down hill? He got 23 goals last season, and 13 this. That's not the sign of a player feeling his age.

I dont see him going down hill suddenly but age will have its toll and he may not figure as often and for as long in games as this season. I would expect more sub appearances and less starts with Locadia taking his role.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Leo is a very good target man but The problem he had yesterday was that locadia gave us a different dimension as he’s quick and mobile. So the game mostly passed leo by.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that Leo is as good if not better than Glenn at hold up play and laying the ball off plus is more mobile but Glenn has the knack and know how of where to be and how to convert chances.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Away game at Man Utd a mighty tough place for a target man to impress Perhaps could have made himself more available in 2nd half when we had lot of ball. Def as good as Murray and prefer to judge him at home.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here