He ain't got no birth certificate
He's got AIDS and he can't get rid of it
He's a piggy bas-tard"*

*allegedly

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I would love to see Warnock back in the Prem. Likeable rogue (equal emphasis) and a good manager.
Sadly if they do go up he will be sacked and replaced with some trendy foreign ccoach.
Then it'll be back to his tractor in Devon(?) until someone else needs a saviour.

Warnock stated a while back that he was basically retired but just fancied one more crack at promotion to the PL which is why he took the Cardiff job. I agree that it would be good to see him managing in the PL but if they (as is likely) give him the push after a few bad results then I would guess that that'd be it for him. He said that he wasn't interested in another fire fighting job.

Having said that, the wily old git was probably just bullshitting and will take over at Wednesday :lolol: (despite saying he never would and turning the job down previously). Now THAT would be really funny.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
The most amazing job Warnock did was at Rotherham two years ago - they looked doomed to championship relegation but Warnock arrived late in the season and they took something like an average of 2 points a game over a period of 15 games.

During which time he got LEON BEST to SCORE A HAT-TRICK.
He may be God.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Warnock is a complete TART. Will mouth any old positive-sounding sh1t about his currrently contracted club while not believing a word of it. Same as Schteve, Big Sam, Dancing Alan and all the rest of the English Manager Serial Losers Club. Hard to care about where any of these donkeys 'earn' their pay anymore. They've all been stealing a living out of the game since whenever.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
For some reason always remember him speaking very highly of us during Skys coverage of our playoff final vs Bristol City.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Warnock is a complete TART. Will mouth any old positive-sounding sh1t about his currrently contracted club while not believing a word of it. Same as Schteve, Big Sam, Dancing Alan and all the rest of the English Manager Serial Losers Club. Hard to care about where any of these donkeys 'earn' their pay anymore. They've all been stealing a living out of the game since whenever.
That’s a tad harsh on warnock he’s never been at a money club as far as I can see always seems to have done a decent job too

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
He may have his faults, but loyalty is something he has.
He took Junior Hoilett to Cardiff, when nobody else was interested at the time, and is playing quite well now.
They were together, previously at QPR.

I haven't seen anything of Cardiff in the premier league yet but assume Paddy Kenny is in goal.

It took me a long time to forgive Warnock for his antics in the playoff final.

Stumpy Tim

Most fans of clubs he’s managed love him in my experience. Got some good friends who support Huddersfield and they certainly do

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I quite like Warnock. He's honest, down to earth and seems to know how to manage a team of average(as in no stars) footballers.
Would I want him as our manager?

Hell no???

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I can’t stand Warnock for a different reason. He’s such a bad loser, with no grace. Any ref or opposing manager who ‘wrongs’ him, under his long and hypocritical list of misdemeanours, he has to hate them for x numbers of years. Very personal, very nasty, very childish. He couldn’t stand it when Wolves won at Cardiff in March, so said on TV that he was going to stay in hid office until Nuno’s coach had driven off, “coz he celebrated the win with his players on the pitch = no English manners”..

Says the wnkr with none.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here