Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Christian Walton - what to do?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Wigan look likely to go up. Another season long loan, so he gets a season’s experience in the Championship.

This, together with a new, improved, extended contract, to make sure he stays on our books!

He certainly put himself in the shop window today, eh?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would extend his contract by a few years to tie him to us and then loan him back out to Wigan if they get promoted or if not a Championship team for another season loan then bring him back to compete with Ryan for the shirt in season 19/20. I believe it was in The Argus this week that he wants to come back next season to compete with Ryan for the shirt.

:laugh::lolol:

Are you BG's first account?

Definitely not as my view is shown above. Give him an extended contract and another season loan.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Do you really, really think Tony Bloom will sell Christian Walton for £1m? :laugh:

Jeez It was an approximate amount. Ok, £3m.
My point Is there’s a danger another club will end up getting the serious value on Walton (£10m?) if we don’t give him the number one jersey, fairly soon.
I remember a thread on here putting a value on jfc. £5m, £8m.....I got flamed for saying £500k. Turns out I overegged it.
Same with bobby Zamora first time round .

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
My point Is there’s a danger another club will end up getting the serious value on Walton (£10m?) if we don’t give me the number one jersey, fairly soon.
I remember a thread on here putting a value on jfc. £5m, £8m.....I got flamed for saying £500k. Turns out I overegged it.

:lolol: the nsc danger of anything said being taken literally.

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
My point Is there’s a danger another club will end up getting the serious value on Walton (£10m?) if we don’t give me the number one jersey, fairly soon.

''if we dont give ME the number one jersey, fairly soon''

Now you really have taken leave of your senses ???

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
My point Is there’s a danger another club will end up getting the serious value on Walton (£10m?) if we don’t give him the number one jersey, fairly soon.
If only somebody had actually offered £5M for JFC!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here