Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wigan v Southampton

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Seems like there a few empty seats, surprised Wigan couldn't sell this out under the circumstances.

Hope Walton has a quiet game!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Think i would rather Southampton get through

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Think i would rather Southampton get through

Wigan win all day for me. A scummers loss will go a long way to shredding what’s left of their confidence. It would make Hughes job all the harder and also stop the new manager bounce.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Having watched 15 minutes, the Premier League ought to insist in a straight swap of teams.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
It's a win-win for me. Stains lose and the rot sets in for Hugh's cape and tights routine. Stains win and its more games to drain their already beleaguered squad. I will go for a hard fought win, picking up a few injuries followed by an absolute battering in the semi's with little left for the run-in.:thumbsup:

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Watching it now, 0-0. Stains have got the worst kit on I have ever seen. Look like merry men extras from the Robin Hood Christmas panto.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is Cedric Southampton's first choice right back or did he win a competition?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Southampton really under the cosh. Game's Wigan's for the taking. Strange to see Christian Walton as an adult after all these years in exile. His day will yet come. This keeper's a KEEPER :thumbsup:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Southampton have little or no confidence have they, dire performance.....long may it continue. Now watch Saints walk it!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Southampton have little or no confidence have they, dire performance.....long may it continue. Now watch Saints walk it!

Yep. Changed my mind. Want Wigan to win.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here