Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Most underated band ever?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
There’s loads but a recent one for me is Avi Buffalo. I saw the last night of his European tour, in a capital city, but in a venue which had to be down-sized due to lack of advance tickets and ultimately with just 50 people. He’s a very talented and unassuming singer and songwriter in my opinion and I was totally saddened to read a few weeks later he’d decided to pack it in. I really did feel glum for the rest of the day after I reading about his retirement. I don’t think his art deserves wide-spread fame but I do feel it deserves a lot more than he had, and enough return to sustain him.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
The Beatles.

Impossible to convey how, in every possible way, how incredible they actually were and the impact they had. .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Here I give you the whole abum, the best album, by one of the unluckies bands (dodgy managers etc) ever. They are still playing (Canterbury festival this summer) but sadly without Richard the drummer who died a couple of years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7uR3dDa4eY

shit, I have just spilled my curry over my laptop :facepalm::flameboun:tosser::wozza::lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Best I eat the remains of the curry, now....managed to salvage most of it....I will leave you with this, one of the countless euphoric darkwave anthems of the mighty, but unregarded, VNV nation. Ronan is god.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brWdlQfkha4

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The Beatles.

Impossible to convey how, in every possible way, how incredible they actually were and the impact they had. .

underrated?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here