Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Joe Joyce

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How good is Joe Joyce? Will he step up to the level of AJ or is he starting too late in life and have to make do with beating the likes of Haye or one of the Furys?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You could have beaten the BUM he beat last night but at this stage he is BETTER than Joshua and could beat him now but will NEVER be as good as Tyson Fury

You do rave about Tyson Fury but I do not think that he will ever fight AJ as he will not agree the financial deal. If he does he will not find AJ a static target as Klitschko was and will have trouble getting to him to throw big punches

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
I once sparred in the same gym as Donnie who fought Joyce last night. His is huge and a nice guy but 36 seconds isn’t great !

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I once sparred in the same gym as Donnie who fought Joyce last night. His is huge and a nice guy but 36 seconds isn’t great !

I watched that farce last night, how are you supposed to work out how good Joyce is from that.
That tub of lard would have gone down if it was a pillow fight.
36 seconds my arse, I would have asked for my money back.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
You do rave about Tyson Fury but I do not think that he will ever fight AJ as he will not agree the financial deal. If he does he will not find AJ a static target as Klitschko was and will have trouble getting to him to throw big punches

You must be joking. The worst thing about AJ is his lack of head movement and he fights in straight lines .

The old fury beats him well imo

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here