Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The one up front against Leicester

Who would your one up front be for Leicester?

• Murray

Votes: 200 87.0%
  • Locadia

Votes: 23 10.0%
  • Ulloa

Votes: 7 3.0%

• Total voters

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is undoubtedly the answer or switch their sides. March not good enough at present I’m afraid, Leo’s build up play is brilliant but he doesn’t carry Murray’s threat.

I agree but think that Ulloa and Locadia will form our major strikers roles next season with Murray on the bench and Hemed and Baldock elsewhere probably playing in the Championship.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
I thought Locadia wasn't up front last night, Ulloa was. Can't judge him on last night. But I'd revert back to the usual suspects but José Izquierdo instead of March, although March had a good game, Shaw had a shocker. Think if Izquierdo started it would have been a totally different game.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I agree but think that Ulloa and Locadia will form our major strikers roles next season with Murray on the bench and Hemed and Baldock elsewhere probably playing in the Championship.

I’d be surprised if a striker doesn’t remain a priority in the summer IF we do stay up.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
All this talk about dropping Muzza whilst he is on this scoring streak I find little short of incredible. With just nine games to go, he should be starting in every one if possible. Locadia will just have to wait for next season for his place in the side. Ulloa will be gone by then anyway.

Nothing else matters right now other than getting over that line, and retaining our place in this league. A settled side is so important at the moment, Chris Hughton knows what his best starting even is, and l don't see him deviating very much from that, for the last few games.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I’d be surprised if a striker doesn’t remain a priority in the summer IF we do stay up.

I would think that a deal subject to certain conditions has been agreed with Ulloa. Why would he swap a possible bench place at Leicester to a bench place with us that is of course disregarding previous posts about his daughters health.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I would think that a deal subject to certain conditions has been agreed with Ulloa. Why would he swap a possible bench place at Leicester to a bench place with us that is of course disregarding previous posts about his daughters health.

What I meant was an upgrade on what we have including Ulloa. I don’t think Ulloa is the answer to our main striker as he’s not really an upgrade to Murray. Locadia may be that upgrade, but not feeling he could be the main man just yet.

Our surprise players this season, Gross, Izquierdo and Murray, and our style of play won’t be a surprise next season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I'd make that 2, 3 if not keeping Ulloa, still playing catch up.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
We could really go for it and have TWO up front and Izzy and Solly down the wings. No doubt someone will remind me I know nothing about football, but hell, why not?! Grrrrrrr, c'mon you Seagulls!!

Well I can see it, definitely the way to go IMHO

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
I've read a few comments indicating that Locadia MUST start against Leicester which I just find bizarre.

If anything his performance last night, whilst promising, highlighted to me that he must NOT start against Leicester.

So, who would be your one up front against the Foxes?
Murray to start all day long. Locadia may not even get a look in given the international break. I reckon Glenn could do the 90.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I would be very surprised to see Ulloa with us next season

Making me wonder why the 'no imagination crew' were so desperate to have him here in the first place.

Oh yes that's right, it's because they have no imagination.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ryan
Schelotto-Duffy-Dunk-Bong
Stephens-Gross-Propper
Izquierdo-Murray-Locadia​

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
We’ve been great at home. Why on earth would we not play our usual 4-4-1-1 with Groß tucked in behind Murray? Those two make up one of the best attacking partnerships in the Premier League you nutters!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
"HE USED TO HAVE HAIR AND NOW IT'S NOT THERE, WALKING IN A MURRAY WONDERLAND"

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here