Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The one up front against Leicester

Who would your one up front be for Leicester?

• Murray

Votes: 200 87.0%
  • Locadia

Votes: 23 10.0%
  • Ulloa

Votes: 7 3.0%

• Total voters

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Oh do try and follow the conversation! I was replying to a poster who suggested playing 2 up front (presumably Murray and Locadia) with Solly and Izzy out wide. So, in those circumstances where would you play Gros? The answer is not ignoring the question and saying 'Go for 4-3-1-2!'
:facepalm:

Already covered......he ‘misunderstood’

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
Will that haircut there will be less drag and wind resistance, so you watch him gain a few yards of pace! He'll probably come out in a new clingy Lycra outfit too! Well it works for swimmers!

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Easy one this. Murray to score hat trick with Southgate watching Vardy lose 3-0. Rest Murray till World Cup
Ulloa knocks 4 in against 'udds and books a seat to Russia whilst sealing our prem survival

Then give Locadia loads of game time until the end of the season with a 442 with Hemed for a laugh

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'll ask you this time, as the last respondent hasn't replied:-

A couple of good crosses, per game, isn't that exactly the player he was last season?

Last season he seemed more involved in games whereas this season he looks lost. As for 2 crosses per game, it's not really enough is it? I thought he made more last season but beer does cloud the memory sometimes.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Cannot understand for the life of me why a small group of fans behind me were moaning everytime Solly got the ball. They really had it in for him for some reason.

Ooh. I know the answer to this one.

It is because some of our fans are absolute wankers.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Last season he seemed more involved in games whereas this season he looks lost. As for 2 crosses per game, it's not really enough is it? I thought he made more last season but beer does cloud the memory sometimes.

It was a genuine question, I'm happy to be very wrong, but I'm just not seeing anything different, beyond him always looks a foot taller each August.

To be he's always been on the edge of games, just doing enough to keep us excited, but not much more.

Thinking while writing, if he's 'just doing enough' but in a higher division I guess by my own metric he has improved.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Oh do try and follow the conversation! I was replying to a poster who suggested playing 2 up front (presumably Murray and Locadia) with Solly and Izzy out wide. So, in those circumstances where would you play Gros? The answer is not ignoring the question and saying 'Go for 4-3-1-2!'
:facepalm:

I answered it as I wouldnt play March and Izquierdo hence suggesting a 4-3-1-2 formation. I would play Izquierdo but definitely not March as I do not feel that he is bringing anything to the team this season. IMHO he needs an extended run in the U23s to get his confidence back and even possibly consider his future in May. Is he or will he ever be Premier quality, that is for CH to decide. for the club and Sollys benefit.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Murray up front isn't broken. Why on Earth would we try to fix it?

It's Jurgen vs Solly for a wing berth for me.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Murray up front isn't broken. Why on Earth would we try to fix it?

It's Jurgen vs Solly for a wing berth for me.

Not if we played Jurgen and Glenn as twin strikers with Gross tucked in behind.the only downside is we are reliant on Bong and Schellotto coping with Leicester's wide men with out help

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Muzza... has to be... Jose and Solly (latter much better than BG realizes) on wings... Gross behind Muzza... Locadia back on bench...

Against Leicester is NOT the time to expose our beloved full-backs... Hudds, well, maybe...

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Muzza... has to be... Jose and Solly (latter much better than BG realizes) on wings... Gross behind Muzza... Locadia back on bench...

Against Leicester is NOT the time to expose our beloved full-backs... Hudds, well, maybe...

Fully agree. Pundits were complimentary about March and Sunday Times gave him 7/10. Comments 'caused Shaw a few first half headaches-possibly hastening the starting left backs' exit - but found Young a tougher customer'

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Needs to be Murray starting with Locadia on the bench BUT CH needs to be prepared to introduce JL sooner than the 'standard' 75/80 minutes - perhaps half time if GM has run his socks off and we are up !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here