Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The one up front against Leicester

Who would your one up front be for Leicester?

• Murray

Votes: 200 87.0%
  • Locadia

Votes: 23 10.0%
  • Ulloa

Votes: 7 3.0%

• Total voters

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Needs to be Murray starting with Locadia on the bench BUT CH needs to be prepared to introduce JL sooner than the 'standard' 75/80 minutes - perhaps half time if GM has run his socks off and we are up !

or possibly even losing that unfortunately is CH achilles heel he doesnt change much at half time either in personnel or tactics if he changes trhe tactics it is very minimal unlike many other managers.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
why do people quote The Times and slate The Sun probably a report by the same man for both Murdoch owned papers.

I quoted the Sunday Times and not The Times. Different papers !!!! No slating of The Sun, no idea what was in there. Report by Jonathan Northcroft who to my knowledge does NOT write for the Sun. Player Ratings by Ian Whittell, who runs an independent agency and rated our players 71/110 to theirs 72/110. So now you know BG

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Last season he seemed more involved in games whereas this season he looks lost. As for 2 crosses per game, it's not really enough is it? I thought he made more last season but beer does cloud the memory sometimes.

Very sadly, the fact is that this season Solly is not quite good enough for the PL -the defenders are just too quick, which must have sapped his confidence.Last season saw less talented defenders, and he was able to prosper as a result. Admittedly, he hasn't always had a regular 90 minutes, and one might claim that to be a mitigating factor, but when he has come on, he has hardly shown that he is a game-changer. I suspect that this summer might see a move to a Championship team, and he would go with my very best wishes. Really hope I am proved to be wrong, but seen little evidence of that this season.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Locadia needs to play due to Morgan and Maguire's lack of pace, but then so should Murray, so I agree with Mac's team with Locadia left and Jose on the right.

Yes, just seen this. I was going to say the very same thing. Morgan and Maguire look formidable defenders, certainly size-wise, and GM will mix it with them, but speed could well be their undoing -just hope that GM can keep up with the two of them when they cross.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I thought Leicester looked bloody brilliant yesterday against Chelsea.

Gonna be a very difficult game and I would take a point now.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
We’ve been great at home. Why on earth would we not play our usual 4-4-1-1 with Groß tucked in behind Murray? Those two make up one of the best attacking partnerships in the Premier League you nutters!
Is the correct answer.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I quoted the Sunday Times and not The Times. Different papers !!!! No slating of The Sun, no idea what was in there. Report by Jonathan Northcroft who to my knowledge does NOT write for the Sun. Player Ratings by Ian Whittell, who runs an independent agency and rated our players 71/110 to theirs 72/110. So now you know BG

ok my mistake I thought The Times, Sunday Times, The Sun and Sun on Sunday were all part of the Murdoch empire so probably used the same reporter and report. Obviously I was wrong sorry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here