Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] M40 Warwick...

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The social power of the internet WORKS!

Yes, they were still on the M6 so now staying on towards the M1

It's an alternative route.

That’s great, but what does it have to do with me?

I was earnestly commenting how nice it is when fellow Albion fans can actually help each other after a season in the top flight and a hard-fought cup semi final to one of the best teams in England.

I was agreeing with you, numpty.

Because Shorehamkid posted his warning on Nsc, I was able to ring my husband, who was on a coach, near Birmingham, and warn him. He, in turn, warned the coach driver, and the other supporters' coach, to stay on the M6, and not take the M40, which is normally the quicker route, and then get to the M25, via the M1.

Indeed, the social power of the internet works.

Alternatively, the social power of the internet causes binfests. :lol:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Haven't left yet!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just leaving Wilmslow

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
What was he latest people who got home?

(If you’re still in Manchester it doesn’t count)

4am back in Findon. Not too bad. M25 was a steady 40-50mph. A24 was a 30mph crawl.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Took an extra hour and a half getting back ....

VertigoSnow_photo-NeilProvo.jpg

Still slightly boss-eyed. :mad:

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
What was he latest people who got home?

(If you’re still in Manchester it doesn’t count)

Coach dropped me off in TN21 at 4.30. I believe it was then going off to Bexhill-On-Sea. Long time stuck on a coach!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Took an extra hour and a half getting back ....

VertigoSnow_photo-NeilProvo.jpg

Still slightly boss-eyed. :mad:

Surprised the FA didn't recommend this for Albion fans. 'The kick-off time is fine, they can make the jump to lightspeed from Cheshire and be home by 11pm"

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
Just after 3. One short fuel stop only.........m40 blockage was about 15 mins.

It may have been 15 mins for you, we were stationary for about an hour and 10 mins as we were 100 or so yards back from accident. The ETA in Shoreham went from 01:50 to gone 3am for us... got home just before then.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It may have been 15 mins for you, we were stationary for about an hour and 10 mins as we were 100 or so yards back from accident. The ETA in Shoreham went from 01:50 to gone 3am for us... got home just before then.

We were’t that far back from it....maybe half a mile I guess......perhaps was a bit longer than 15 but def less than 30 - ETA went from about 2.30 to 2.50 I think, eventually got back to Burgess Hill just after 3. Had to slow through some of the heavier snow showers, particularly around Cobham and on the M6 toll.

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
Parked just south of OT cricket ground and started return journey at 10.15. 2 short stops, first for fuel then screen wash. Got home to BN1 at 4.15 after dropping off in Burgess Hill then Hove. Unpleasant journey and the picture of the snow (Millenium Falcon jump to lightspeed at 60 mph) is pretty accurate...just need a picture of the mentalists careering down the other lanes at 80!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here