Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man of the match

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Just got back on the coach. Can't decide who to choose as my man of the match. So many candidates.
Best away performance I've seen.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Locadia for me. He’s class. Greyhound had a good game too. In fact they all did themselves and us proud.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Locadia got quite a few shots off, Dunk’s runs were good. One of those two for me.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Brilliant team performance but for me I'd have to go with Schelotto , Martial couldnt get past him in the 2nd half, he was first to every 50/50 and got forward well

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Locadia for me. He’s class. Greyhound had a good game too. In fact they all did themselves and us proud.

JoLo's gonna be great but he still doesn't look match fit to me. I thought Leo's little lay offs & touches were excellent.
& yes, Jesus was good again too

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I love how Gross and The Greyhound are polar opposites.
Either one could have been MotM (along with many others) but without a single complimentary feature.

They are an ITV3 daytime cop show in the making.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I thought all the lads played very well tonight but for me Gross was sublime in everything he did. He just oozes class and his skill and vision is quite breathtaking at times. How lucky we are to have him. Just hope he likes it enough with us to stay on next season. Another campaign in the Premier League will be great for the club and player alike. Had my doubts about our ability to avoid relegation in the first few months of the season but on tonight's display we look every inch a Premier League side and should stay up with something to spare. What a great time it is to be an Albion fan.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Difficult one.

Just for his improved performance, I think Kayal gets it for me. Our passing and movement was a joy to behold, and Kayal battled well in the midfield. We could give it to anyone, to be honest.

We lost 2-0, but I’m not going home disappointed. Good performances all round.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I don't like to choose the best player when they all played well and each player gave 100%.
Some played better than others but if I had to choose it would be Schelotto, at times he was different class.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Just got back on the coach. Can't decide who to choose as my man of the match. So many candidates.

Schelotto for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex

Schelotto for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here