Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man United goals

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Dam good effort Never thought would see us outplay them in 2nd half. However how on earth did we let them 2 free headers for there goals

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Dunk let him go for the first one, looked like Dunk was fouled for the second. VAR didn’t seem to be used

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
There first goal there was really nothing we could do the cross was inch perfect for Lukaku , disappointing to concede the 2nd one though

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Thought Dunk lost Lukaku for the 1st goal. The 2nd was poor defending all round. That said I thought we played really well. Keep that up and we are safe

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Dunk will be disappointed with both. Our set piece defending has been much better, but if doing their homework sides realise Duffy remains spare to attack the ball, then they can look to isolate the centre backs as they did for the 2nd - we simply didn’t get enough bodies at the far post. I’d have to see the second again as didn’t really see a foul.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Dunk will be disappointed with both. Our set piece defending has been much better, but if doing their homework sides realise Duffy remains spare to attack the ball, then they can look to isolate the centre backs as they did for the 2nd - we simply didn’t get enough bodies at the far post. I’d have to see the second again as didn’t really see a foul.

Dunk certainly ended up on the floor for their second goal, but whether it was a foul, or he slipped, I don't know.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Dunk certainly ended up on the floor for their second goal, but whether it was a foul, or he slipped, I don't know.

He lost his man, he was on his way down even if Matic helped him a bit, not a foul for me and a mistake he didn’t read the danger behind him.

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
There are some crosses that you just can't defend. Gross's cross to Murray against Arsenal was one, and Matjic's cross to Lukaku was another. Clinical cross and clinical finish. Just shows how far we've come as a club to be disappointed that we conceded in that way to Manchester United at Old Trafford in the Quarter final of the FA Cup!

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Unless out jumped all crosses can be defended. He may have had a great game but surely its obvious it was Dunks fault for first goal. Lukaku had a free header

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Unless out jumped all crosses can be defended. He may have had a great game but surely its obvious it was Dunks fault for first goal. Lukaku had a free header

Pooh happens.
Plenty of players considerably better than Dunk have been done by crosses half as good as Utd's 2 goals, last night.

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
Not completely sure about this, but for the first goal doesn't it look a bit as if Dunk was stepping up to put Lukaku offside and was just a fraction too late doing this. And then had no chance of getting back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here