Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Today's Premier League Fixtures

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I see the mouthy ****s who hide away during a bad run, are back. Where were all you Palace twats when you couldn’t buy a win?

Fair weather fans who can only banter when they’re winning. Piss off back to BBS

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Reckon this Nigel is a previously banned user

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Brighton is much nicer than Croydon you're right. What does that have to do with having an open top bus tour when you finished second?

Brighton & Hove - a good place to celebrate promotion, but also just to join in on a sunny day.

Croydon including Norwood - easy to see why no one ever celebrates anything, even your promotions.

Plenty of other clubs have celebrated promotions, when not champs.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
'Mind The Gap' is a London Underground slogan. It's used by London clubs to goad London clubs. You aren't a London club.

Amazingly, if you travel, you can find it painted on station platforms all over the country. You got back from Huddersfield quickly. Did you fly?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The parade was nothing to do with finishing 2nd either. Blimey they still dont get it

Going into administration and writing off massive debts means they haven't been near extinction as we were. They don't have a clue about coming back from the brink to promotion in 20 years.
Our city had a party, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Care to point out the decent ones?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm sure there are one or two, shirley....one? :shrug:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Great goal by Mo Salah then. 3 Watford players marking him, with herd instinct followed him one way, before he changed feet and the herd followed but too late. Goalie got it wrong too.

The player man marking him all game .... Britos.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Great goal by Mo Salah then. 3 Watford players marking him, with herd instinct followed him one way, before he changed feet and the herd followed but too late. Goalie got it wrong too.

The player man marking him all game .... Britos.

Now scores his 4th of the game.

Eagle88

Oct 15, 2012
Brighton & Hove - a good place to celebrate promotion, but also just to join in on a sunny day.

Croydon including Norwood - easy to see why no one ever celebrates anything, even your promotions.

Plenty of other clubs have celebrated promotions, when not champs.

I imagine you already know this but South London covers more than Croydon. You will have heard of Brixton and Clapham no doubt. Actually what’s great about London is it’s a huge and culturally diverse city so you can be from say Brixton and then decide to live in say Shoreditch and still be living in the sane city as your club play in. Otherwise if I use your argument and scale down to a city the size of Brighton, your fans would all have to live in a university campus at Falmer right? You won’t hear many people denying that Brighton is a great city because it is.

If a poster suggests that we’re going to have an open top bus parade for beating Huddersfield, I can surely point out that you had one for finishing second?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Now scores his 4th of the game.

Competing with Aguero and (now injured) Kane for the Golden Boot. I thought thatb£90m Lukaku would destroy all contenders. Great to see Muzza in there.

IMG_2494.PNG

Eagle88

Oct 15, 2012
I see the mouthy ****s who hide away during a bad run, are back. Where were all you Palace twats when you couldn’t buy a win?

Fair weather fans who can only banter when they’re winning. Piss off back to BBS

You get many points against Everton, spurs, Man U or Chelsea?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I imagine you already know this but South London covers more than Croydon. You will have heard of Brixton and Clapham no doubt. Actually what’s great about London is it’s a huge and culturally diverse city so you can be from say Brixton and then decide to live in say Shoreditch and still be living in the sane city as your club play in. Otherwise if I use your argument and scale down to a city the size of Brighton, your fans would all have to live in a university campus at Falmer right? You won’t hear many people denying that Brighton is a great city because it is.

If a poster suggests that we’re going to have an open top bus parade for beating Huddersfield, I can surely point out that you had one for finishing second?

Central London and some suburbs are amazing places. You're widening the field from soulless Croydon/Norwood, with no heart, history or culture, a grim suburb; to far more central districts many miles away with absolulely no connection with CPFC or the bulk of its fanbase. 99% of people in Brixton and Clapham enjoy their localities and/or look inwards to central London.

Do residents of Clapham or Brixton say "I know, let's have a day or night out in Norwood"? No.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Going into administration and writing off massive debts means they haven't been near extinction as we were. They don't have a clue about coming back from the brink to promotion in 20 years.
Our city had a party, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

This. And it was a bloody great day too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here