Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Today's Premier League Fixtures

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Bournemouth, Stoke and Huddersfield all losing... happy days (pity about Palace... but they are too good to go down anyway).

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Michael Owen:

"Palace's 8th penalty of the season, so they're obviously adept at winning them."

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Palace really were never going down. It was just wishful thinking by some Brighton fans. Not worth being disappointed about.

I wouldn’t be sad if Hudd dropped. Wagner really gets over hyped by the media.

Wagner is a very good manager, you may not like him, but, he knows his job. To take a team from the lower reaches of the Championship, get them promoted, and still be in with a good chance of staying up in March, is a great performance.

Much like , a manager not a million miles from us.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Wagner is a very good manager, you may not like him, but, he knows his job. To take a team from the lower reaches of the Championship, get them promoted, and still be in with a good chance of staying up in March, is a great performance.

You must admit that he's a bit of a BELLEND though.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Didn’t say that I dislike him, he seems a character. Just that in the PL in my opinion he & Hudd get over hyped at times.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Remember when everyone was bemoaning the fact we did not manage to sign a striker as good as Mounie? :lolol:

Huddersfield's wonderful transfer business not looking so hot now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here