Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Today's Premier League Fixtures

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I imagine you already know this but South London covers more than Croydon. You will have heard of Brixton and Clapham no doubt. Actually what’s great about London is it’s a huge and culturally diverse city so you can be from say Brixton and then decide to live in say Shoreditch and still be living in the sane city as your club play in. Otherwise if I use your argument and scale down to a city the size of Brighton, your fans would all have to live in a university campus at Falmer right? You won’t hear many people denying that Brighton is a great city because it is.

If a poster suggests that we’re going to have an open top bus parade for beating Huddersfield, I can surely point out that you had one for finishing second?
As a resident of South London please don't affect the price of my property by looping me in with the wastelands of Selhurst.

I'm glad the United Nations got involved by building that buffer zone and getting IKEA to sponsor it.

When I see those chimneys I know that's a line I must not cross without a change of clothes, a vitamin deficiency and an agressive dog.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
It’s ****ing loud and it works so yeah it is

Are you still here? :facepalm:

Obviously I gave you too much credit when I said that you had a great evening lined up....

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Works? You've got a massive wages bill and you're 16th in the league, so it's not working. The decent Palace fans I know are embarrassed by your 'ultras', so I can only assume you're a teenager or a prat.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Last win without zaha September 2016 and was gainer Sunderland so basically doesn’t even count.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
'Mind The Gap' is a London Underground slogan. It's used by London clubs to goad London clubs. You aren't a London club.

And the nearest tub station to Shitehole park is where *exactly? Croydon is not 'in' London any more than Rotherham is 'in' Sheffield.

*it looks to be....Brixton! Enjoy your walk home after a night out in real London :wanker::lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Are you still here? :facepalm:

Obviously I gave you too much credit when I said that you had a great evening lined up....

I would imagine it can take only a few minutes to knock one out, when you're on a Zaha high....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Not the point, where the feck were you during your winless run? Hiding?

He/she avoids that whenever it gets mentioned. Another gobshite schoolboy I suspect.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I see the mouthy ****s who hide away during a bad run, are back. Where were all you Palace twats when you couldn’t buy a win?

Fair weather fans who can only banter when they’re winning. Piss off back to BBS
They all forgot their login details and have finally got round to resetting their passwords.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
You get many points against Everton, spurs, Man U or Chelsea?

Answer his question. Where were all you gobshites at the start of the season and when you went on your Zaha free winless run?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

It's only loud when you're near the bottom corner of the Holmesdale. The rest of the ground is quieter than most in my experience - except for the away section, of course, where the fans are usually celebrating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here