Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Today's Premier League Fixtures

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
To be honest I'm not bothered about positioning whatsoever, I just want to see 3 sides below us.

More chance of that if West Brom are fighting right until the end, they still have Swansea, Newcastle and Palace. They could win all three of those as well as today and would still be behind us. So we want West Brom to win absolutely no question about it.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Huddersfield have been selecting their matches, when to go for it and when to put 12 men behind the ball, this is one they should be really going for the 3 points,very disappointing.
Maybe another late goal against Palace

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Palace have one kicked off the line. Huddersfield sound really poor.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
More chance of that if West Brom are fighting right until the end, they still have Swansea, Newcastle and Palace. They could win all three of those as well as today and would still be behind us. So we want West Brom to win absolutely no question about it.

Fair point, didn't think of it like that.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Unless wba get on a roll and stay up. I dislike Pardew:

To be honest I'm not bothered about positioning whatsoever, I just want to see 3 sides below us.

West Brom will not catch us. FACT.

Indeed.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Huddersfield have been selecting their matches, when to go for it and when to put 12 men behind the ball, this is one they should be really going for the 3 points,very disappointing.
Maybe another late goal against Palace

Palace really were never going down. It was just wishful thinking by some Brighton fans. Not worth being disappointed about.

I wouldn’t be sad if Hudd dropped. Wagner really gets over hyped by the media.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here