Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Today's Premier League Fixtures

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
You can see why. A lot of red from the dross near the base:

View attachment 95239

That's outdated

The points are correct, just the win loss things at the end that are wrong.

On a side note, you used to be able to hover your cursor over those bits and it would tell you what the scores in those games were. Another dreadful improvement on the BBC Sport website.

The points are right, but the form hasn't been updated.

The original post was referring to the form table, not the points. So it's outdated, as stated.

Eagle88

Oct 15, 2012
You only post every 3 years. A glorious day beating the mighty Hudd.

Looking forward to details of the victory parade around Snorwood.

Haha fair enough I was only taking the piss. You will stay up and you deserve it

but come on Brighton fans talking about victory parades? Didn't you do an open top bus tour when you finished second ?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Click on the post. Press the menu button. "Open in browser". Thumb away.
Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Taken off as a precaution with 2 minutes left. He's going to wipe the floor with you at Selhurst. Oh and so will Man U later :)

Behave yourself. Several decent Palace supporters are tolerated here. Gobshites are not.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I like the fact Eagle88 is taking advantage of care in the community. Personally I think whoever changes his nappies deserves a invite to that wedding :moo:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Keep your knickers on, I was taking the piss.

The onus to do what you're told is on you, not me. Still, having read your other posts, you sound like you probably have 8 fingers and two thumbs, so (for now).... carry on. :lolol:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The 4 point gap with 7 games left? Terrified.

Factor in a 6 goal difference and you may as well make it 5. But then it wouldn't be Palace if the numbers added up.

In a spirit of generosity, I'll pass on my congratulations on making it to 16th place now. A wonderful achievement.

BTW, how's the new stadium coming along? Can't wait to see the new cladding. It'll be just like home.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Pardew sounded absolutely broken on the radio. If it were anyone else then I would probably feel sorry for them, but not that ****.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Haha fair enough I was only taking the piss. You will stay up and you deserve it

but come on Brighton fans talking about victory parades? Didn't you do an open top bus tour when you finished second ?

No.
We declared a little bit too early, something that still very slightly irks me.

Eagle88

Oct 15, 2012
Factor in a 6 goal difference and you may as well make it 5. But then it wouldn't be Palace if the numbers added up.

In a spirit of generosity, I'll pass on my congratulations on making it to 16th place now. A wonderful achievement.

BTW, how's the new stadium coming along? Can't wait to see the new cladding. It'll be just like home.

So we have to beat you and then better one or two of your results? Not exactly Mission Impossible.

We have the best atmosphere in the league, and we're about to build a new stand so not really sure what your point is.

Eagle88

Oct 15, 2012
The onus to do what you're told is on you, not me. Still, having read your other posts, you sound like you probably have 8 fingers and two thumbs, so (for now).... carry on. :lolol:

That is by quite a long way the stupidest thing I have ever read

How have you managed to do that to yourself?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here