spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Stoke away to Arsenal next OUCH!!!!!!!

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Pity about Palace winning, but as others have said - whilst Zaha is playing for them they are too good to go down. Two of the other teams today, on the other hand, are not. And they lost.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
That's outdated

The points are correct, just the win loss things at the end that are wrong.

On a side note, you used to be able to hover your cursor over those bits and it would tell you what the scores in those games were. Another dreadful improvement on the BBC Sport website.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
d99ead7a-ff77-4cb0-a78a-bf301f4c4f75.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You only post every 3 years. A glorious day beating the mighty Hudd.

Looking forward to details of the victory parade around Snorwood.
Why feed the fairweather cowards?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Palace really were never going down. It was just wishful thinking by some Brighton fans. Not worth being disappointed about.

I wouldn’t be sad if Hudd dropped. Wagner really gets over hyped by the media.
No thumbs up button on Tapatalk so thumbs up for the above.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Let's not forget Hudds couldn't score against 10 man Swansea last week. They are pony at the mo.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Taken off as a precaution with 2 minutes left. He's going to wipe the floor with you at Selhurst. Oh and so will Man U later :)

I wasn't aware that The Muppet Show had been recommissioned. Thanks for letting us know here.

Oh and mind the gap.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Let's not forget Hudds couldn't score against 10 man Swansea last week. They are pony at the mo.

I wonder if those on here gagging for Mooey and Pilchard will be hoping Winstano makes a move for them in the Summer?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You'd think it would be too embarrassing for the Palace GOONS to come on here after being silent for weeks. It just points out how cowardly and childish they are.

Too scared to show their faces when their shithouse club is losing but crawling out of the festering woodwork of Selhurst as soon as they finally get a win (against Huddersfield).

It's not even annoying, it's just pathetic and exposes even further the lack of class regarding everything about the low rent turd of a club that they support. So cringeworthy and SO very Palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here