Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Jose stoked the fire with another rant, you cant blame them for talking about that, and there is plenty going on at Man U to talk about, Chris up next then they will talk about Brighton.

For a token 1 minute.

The inane ManUre chatter is all noise. You heard it first - Maureenho will still be their manager next season and they will spend another £200m on players this summer. ManU's fans in Essex and the States will forgive him, if he wins the odd trophy or two with awful football.

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
Paul Scholes.

'Whatever team they put out tonight they would have won'.

Arrogant ****.Hardly a walkover.Probably he was thinking the same before the game on Tuesday.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Paul Scholes.

'Whatever team they put out tonight they would have won'.

Arrogant ****.Hardly a walkover.Probably he was thinking the same before the game on Tuesday.

I believe he said Seville wouldn't score and didn't have a goal in them at half time.

Fantastic player on the pitch, but an awful pundit.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I believe he said Seville wouldn't score and didn't have a goal in them at half time.

Fantastic player on the pitch, but an awful pundit.

He's a dick

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Such frustration. Much endeavour to admire and an increasing sense that our squad feel they belong in this league but just lacking the final product the rest of our play deserved. We are beginning to feel more and more Premier League so it's vital we wrap up safety and continue this development.

Side issue: I watched the match sat by myself in a pub wearing my Albion shirt. I was approached by a Man Utd fan, a Fulham fan and a Brentford fan, all of whom just expressed their admiration of Hughton and said they hoped we stayed up. Nice to hear.

Last edited:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Who the **** are man United?
Bunch of plastic cheating *****!
fea739fe78febde8bbf5ac6ab0db9a7d.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Deserved at least a draw put a good shift in

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I can’t say I’m disappointed that we’ve gone out. The cup run was good for the fringe players and the buzz of reaching the quarter finals. a decent performance tonight, 90 minutes for kayak, suttner, Locadia, ulloa, no red cards and no injuries. Don’t need the distractions of a semi final with 3 crunch games coming up. A 2 week break then it’s full on.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I can’t say I’m disappointed that we’ve gone out. The cup run was good for the fringe players and the buzz of reaching the quarter finals. a decent performance tonight, 90 minutes for kayak, suttner, Locadia, ulloa, no red cards and no injuries. Don’t need the distractions of a semi final with 3 crunch games coming up. A 2 week break then it’s full on.

An FA Cup semi final at Wembley is a 'distraction' these days. Oh dear

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Should have had Ryan between the sticks.
We did very well to get as far as we did in the FA cup, but against quality teams you must use your first team stopper.
Would have been a far better story if we could just take our chances.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
12 shots to United's one in the second half! We were effing great and more than a tad unlucky. What a team we have.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
On another day we'd have got a result. Quality in the final third the only real difference and I'd like to see the second again to understand how Dunk lost his footing. I fancy us to get at least a point off them at the Amex.

Would have loved a semi-final. It's never really been a distraction this season because of our draws; had to beat Palace, had unfinished business with Boro, then an easy home game and OT away. Great cup run.

Locadia is going to cause teams problems at this level but it was interesting that we rested Izqueirdo and Murray until the end and kept Stephens safe. You'd think those three are key to our survival games, and with them we may have chosen the same 4-4-1-1 that caused them so many problems in November.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here