Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Solly has been poor thus far, if we have any chance to get back into this I can only see it coming through bringing on Izquierdo and hoping he can get some decent service to Ulloa.

I’m hoping in Knockys absence we’ll see Locadia & Izquierdo our wide in the league now .

March just isn’t cutting it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Not a bad game but most are expecting a 3-0 ish result although if we look to pass a bit quicker forwards at times we could sneak a goal.

Manure really are gash :lolol:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-[emoji713 said:
-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8383833]It's great to see Kayal having a good game

Definitely, he was awful at Everton . Not the only one but really did nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Amazingly, BBC text commentary is running ahead if the BBC 5Live commentary on=line!

Still hoping we can pinch something here - maybe not likely, but still possible.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I'd forgotten how pathetic, asanine and amateur the commentary team were at bt sports. I reckon they read a programme on the drive up without doing their homework on our side.....like knowing names! They don't care about the premier league really as there are only six teams in it.
They better wise up quickly, we're here for the long haul

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Playing very well. Keep having to pinch myself that we're giving man united a good game on their patch in the quarter final of the fa cup when we've already played them and were really unlucky not to have won earlier in the season in the league. Stuff of dreams not so long ago.

If only dunk had buried that header...

We need Jose’s pace and X factor - hope Chris doesn’t wait too long

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I'd forgotten how pathetic, asanine and amateur the commentary team were at bt sports. I reckon they read a programme on the drive up without doing their homework on our side.....like knowing names! They don't care about the premier league really as there are only six teams in it.

It's hilarious how little they know about teams outside the top six.

You'd think, it being their job, they'd do a bit of research.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Don't get why both teams are not playing full teams.No league games for 2 weeks means in our case some of our players will not have played for 3 weeks.Loss of some match fitness.

We don't deserve to be losing.Passing is very good.

Lot's of empty seats.

United are dropping players who have been a bit shit.

Krul plays cup games, most teams do this these days, Bong is injured so Suttner is playing, Knocky is suspended, so March is playing, Locadia is our record signing. You can only really make a case for Ulloa being a downgrade on Murray. Our team is a perfectly reasonable team to pick.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The Dutch commentary is great, they know all the right names.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

Ian Darke and Steve McManaman... what have they done wrong? Ian Darke is one of the best commentators in the business and certainly knows his stuff about football at all levels.

keep it to 1-0 with 20 minutes to go, maybe even less, so that Man U start to think job done, Then unleash Izquierdo to get us back in this and Murray will get the winner of hos knee.

If we go 2-0 done we're probably out of it.

But I'm not suggesting we just defend, they don't look any great shakes. If we score too soon they'll bring on the big guns.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here