Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Brighton reserves < Manchester united reserves

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Least we actually went for it and clearly our crossing and shooting was mostly poor but the build up play was great.

Unlucky but it's all about the league :)

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Least we actually went for it and clearly our crossing and shooting was mostly poor but the build up play was great.

disagree, there's been some great crossing tonight, just people not making runs or poor finishing let us down.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006

Absolutely this. How many teams get walked over 2-0 there. We've matched them twice in one season.

We'll beat them at the Amex.

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Let's hope Maty Ryan doesn't get injured before the end of the season. Tim Krul dies not fill me with any confidence.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Strewth - I know Krul's had a few injury problems over the years, but that's a bit much:lolol:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Ian Darke and Steve McManaman... what have they done wrong? Ian Darke is one of the best commentators in the business and certainly knows his stuff about football at all levels.

Commentator doesn't know the names of our players and pronunciation by the retired scouser

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here