Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Locadia looks impressive.

If nothing changes in the first 10 minutes I’d bring Jose on for Ulloa and put Locadia up front. March is staying wide and creating a lot of space on the right that we are exploiting and I think Jose could do the same on the left.

We must stay tight at the start of the 2nd half though, if we concede early we’ll lose by 3/4.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Luke Shaw off at half time. Jose really hates him doesn't he? Van Gaal wasted an awful lot of money on him.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Dunk took a step up as Lukaku took a step forward, gave him the yard he needed. Perfectly timed run and lovely ball.

He wasn't going to catch Lukaku offside so I don't know why he did that. Better to attack a ball going forward than backward.

Saying that though. What do I know. He's on the pitch. I'm on the sofa.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
March losing it again

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
United are dropping players who have been a bit shit.

Krul plays cup games, most teams do this these days, Bong is injured so Suttner is playing, Knocky is suspended, so March is playing, Locadia is our record signing. You can only really make a case for Ulloa being a downgrade on Murray. Our team is a perfectly reasonable team to pick.

I would have gone for Izzy instead of Solly

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
He wasn't going to catch Lukaku offside so I don't know why he did that. Better to attack a ball going forward than backward.

Saying that though. What do I know. He's on the pitch. I'm on the sofa.

Assume the first time delivery took him by surprise

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
This performance from March is making me even more annoyed with Knocky for getting himself banned for the next two league games. We look so much more dangerous with Knocky than March, even when Knocky isn't at his best

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here