Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Shelf 'Restricted view' seats

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Hi all,

Just bough the last 3 shelf seats for the Huddersfield game. They were listed as 'restricted view' and the guy on the phone said you can't quite see the North corner flag (at the east side). How accurate is that? has anyone sat there?

This is not a whinge, the ticket office did give me the disclaimer before buying, just I thought they can't be all that bad (the Amex is no Goodison!) and wondered what experience others may have of those seats.

Cheers all

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Hi all,

Just bough the last 3 shelf seats for the Huddersfield game. They were listed as 'restricted view' and the guy on the phone said you can't quite see the North corner flag (at the east side). How accurate is that? has anyone sat there?

This is not a whinge, the ticket office did give me the disclaimer before buying, just I thought they can't be all that bad (the Amex is no Goodison!) and wondered what experience others may have of those seats.

Cheers all

I dont know, I really doubt they will be that restricted, did you get them cheaper than the rest of the area?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I dont know, I really doubt they will be that restricted, did you get them cheaper than the rest of the area?

That's what I thought. They were a quid cheaper than the others in that section.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hi all,

Cheers all

The view from the shelf is MAGNIFICENT. You'll love it up there.

I never noted any restriction t all in the view. I guess if you are at the extreme North end of the shelf, then perhaps the police box blocks the view of that corner mentioned :shrug:

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
A friend of mine sat there recently and this is the restricted view he had - its the box that stops you seeing the corner flag but everything else is ok:

unnamed.jpg

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton

I never noted any restriction t all in the view. I guess if you are at the extreme North end of the shelf, then perhaps the police box blocks the view of that corner mentioned :shrug:

I've sat there once before, but in a seat not sold as restricted. I must say I was surprised any in that area have an affected view!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
A friend of mine sat there recently and this is the restricted view he had - its the box that stops you seeing the corner flag but everything else is ok:

View attachment 95207

Wow what a view, I had similar views at Old Trafford and the king power this season.

I sit on the half way line in the WSU but this outragoues, especially being able to see the whole gound.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Wow what a view, I had similar views at Old Trafford and the king power this season.

I sit on the half way line in the WSU but this outragoues, especially being able to see the whole gound.

This is better than some of the away views I have had this season and a lot better than some of the home views at places like Man U, WHU and Arsenal when you are up in the gods.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

I love the shelf too. :thumbsup:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'm surprised a new modern 100 million stadium has a restricted view if i'm honest.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Double post

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here