Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Have I Stocked Up Enough?

el punal

It is with a heavy heart that I have to report that I will not be at Old Trafford tomorrow night. A small, but welcome, consolation came winging my way from my daughter, who has invited moi and the good lady wife to hers for a double bubble sporting extravaganza. This will comprise of TV watching a bit rugger buggery - England v Ireland, then the main event - the mighty Albion against Man.Utd.

Friends and neighbours have also been invited for this dual gig which will be enhanced by our son in law cooking up massive amounts of curry and chilli con carne (separately,of course).

For my part, in addition to others doing the same, I will be providing some necessary alcoholic liquid comprising of :

4 bottles of Theakston's Old Peculier
4 cans of Guinness Original
8 cans of Bass Premium Ale
3 bottle of Cotes du Rhone

So, boys and girls, is that enough? Should I buy more? Any suggestions for a different brew to buy before the party starts? I look forward to your input. Cheers! :drink:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It is with a heavy heart that I have to report that I will not be at Old Trafford tomorrow night. A small, but welcome, consolation came winging my way from my daughter, who has invited moi and the good lady wife to hers for a double bubble sporting extravaganza. This will comprise of TV watching a bit rugger buggery - England v Ireland, then the main event - the mighty Albion against Man.Utd.

Friends and neighbours have also been invited for this dual gig which will be enhanced by our son in law cooking up massive amounts of curry and chilli con carne (separately,of course).

For my part, in addition to others doing the same, I will be providing some necessary alcoholic liquid comprising of :

So, boys and girls, is that enough? Should I buy more? Any suggestions for a different brew to buy before the party starts? I look forward to your input. Cheers! :drink:

This is just for the rugby right? Who is supplying for the football?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

Well that's the first half taken care of :thumbsup:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
My stock is in the pub for the Utd game

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

An industrial air freshener, for the above :cool:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Foodstuffs sound grand. Drinks-wise you've gone wrong.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

No Warninks Advocaat ? schoolboy error !

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012

Amateur :lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here